Favourited 2826 times
Casablanca, Berrechid, Chefchaouen (the blue city) and El Jadida (the Portuguese town) and soon Fes offer you the opportunity to explore the great variety of the Moroccan culture through our five language schools there.Students come to these schools to learn English and French. We host native or fluent speakers of one of these languages to give the opportunity to our learners to experience being in an English speaking environment.We also give our guests the opportunity to discover the real life of Moroccan families,customs and traditions.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- 4 days work and 3 days travelling to explore the country
-Learn how to live in a Muslim country
-Learn how to cook Moroccan delicious meals.
-Learn some Arabic (Our teachers give Free Arabic classes to those interested)
Besides other wonderful surprises
Because of the culture and the religion and for the image of the school and for their safety and security so as to prevent previous bad experiences, volunteer girls are advised not to start any personal relationships with Moroccan boys .
It's just speaking. Volunteers are invited to speak to our students about their countries, their culture and their life experience. This interaction with our students usually takes place at the end of our classes to give the chance to our students to use the target language with the natives.
Our guests can take three days off if they want to travel.
English, French and Arabic
Shared rooms in the schools or in nearby apartments with other volunteers.
- We offer free accommodation.
- We offer free trips for long stayers and to hard working volunteers (secret students' vote)
- Smoking and drinking aren't allowed at the school premises.
- Guests do their laundry and cook their food they share the kitchen (the cost of living is very cheap here)
- A car is available at the school starting from January 2018 for guests who have an international driving license and who stay long
- We offer free Couscouss on Fridays to guests who help all the week.
-Mr Harim takes the guests on day trips every now and then.He pays for the whole trip
- We can pay for extra work to teachers who choose to stay at least for 6 months
Our guests are welcome at anytime to stay from two weeks to a year.They spend nearly nothing on the food as the cost of living is very low.We help them organize very cheap trips to other towns from time to time .They do it in rotation with other guests.We also offer free Couscouss every Friday . We give them the opportunity to learn Arabic and French .We either take some volunteers on free trips and we can hire teachers who are planning for a long stay.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
4 days work and 3 days travelling
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: