Fes, Casablanca, Berrechid and soon Chefchaouen (the blue city) offer you the opportunity to explore the great variety of the Moroccan culture through our five language schools there.Students come to these schools to learn English and French. We host native or fluent speakers of these languages to give the opportunity to our learners to experience being in an English speaking environment.We also give our guests the opportunity to discover the real life of Moroccan families,customs and traditions.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- (New) 4 days work and 3 days travelling in the school car to explore the country.
-Learn how to live in a Muslim country
-Learn how to cook Moroccan delicious meals.
-Learn some Arabic (Our teachers give Free Arabic classes to those interested)
Besides other wonderful surprises
It's just speaking. Volunteers are invited to speak to our students about their countries, their culture and their life experience. This interaction with our students usually takes place at the end of our evening classes from 7 pm to 9.30 pm, except on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday when we need help from midday to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 5 pm.Friday is off.
So our guests have all the day and can take three days off from time to time in rotation with other guests to explore this wonderful country.
English, French and Arabic
Shared rooms in the schools or in nearby apartments with other volunteers.
- We offer free accommodation.
- We offer free trips to long stayers and to hard working volunteers (secret students' vote)
- Smoking and drinking aren't allowed at the school premises.
- Guests do their laundry and cook their food they share the kitchen (the cost of living is very cheap here)
- A car is available at the school starting from January 2018 for guests who have an international driving license and who stay long
- We offer free Couscouss on Fridays to guests who help all the week.
-Mr Harim takes the guests on day trips every now and then.He pays for the whole trip
- We can pay for extra work to teachers who choose to stay at least for 6 months
Our guests are welcome at anytime to stay from one month to one year.They spend nearly nothing on the food as the cost of living is very low.We help them organize very cheap trips to other towns from time to time .They do it in rotation with other guests.We also offer them free Couscouss every Friday . We give them the opportunity to learn Arabic and French .We either take some volunteers on free trips or we pay for extra work.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
4 days work and 3 days travelling in the school car