I am Hà. I come from a province middle of Viet Nam. I am living in Hue. a travel city in Viet Nam. If you want to visit Hue or some place from central of Viet Nam. Lets come here, you can stay free and have a free meal. I have some english class and a English coffee shop, you can just spend 4-5 hours/ day to teach or talk by english. In your free time you can travel. If you want to make money, i can help you anything.
Every day, more and more Vietnamese youths, students and children come to us and our group is growing stronger by the day. As you know, universities and colleges in Vietnam teach English, but learning in them with theory is just not enough. So, we decided to build an English environment that helps young people share their English learning experiences .
In the weekend, we go to parks, museums, lakes and churches together. All to have a great opportunity to talk with foreigners and exchange with them the cultural traditions of Vietnam, besides Vietnamese. We are delighted to tell you that this has helped our students to communicate fluently even with tourists from abroad.
Today, we need volunteers to help us in this mission and to work with us in expanding the the English environment in Hue. All volunteers are welcome. Come to us, never mind about your age, education, region and country. We welcome you all with open hands and warm smiles to our house in the true English spirit and in the great hospitality traditions of Vietnam. Help our students practise English daily.
We will be extremely happy to welcome you and introduce you to our great city, its culture and its people. We are sure when you leave you will have unforgettably pleasant memories of the time you stayed with us.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Volunteering at our center is more than just working. Since we offer you accommodation in our home, you will experience Vietnamese culture in the best way possible. During your stay, you will become part of our family; you will share in meals and drinks with us and can go to any local parties/get-togethers we attend. Besides that you will share a lot of time with the other volunteers who live here too. They come from all over the world from Europe to America to even other parts of Asia. We take pride in our multinational household. And not to mention our Vietnamese-born teachers, young men and women who are fluent in English and have loads of information about life in Vietnam. By living together for a longer period of time, we know for sure that you will create new friendships.
We welcome all volunteers who speak English around the world.
Working time: 4-5 h / day, 20h / week
- Practice English, share country experiences on cultural and people between volunteers and students.
- Share of the group work skills, life skills, career skills development in the future outflows cough students
- Establishment of the topic for the session brought topics such as: economic, cultural, tourism ...
- Keep air English practice sessions always fun and exciting.
- volunteer activities of community development and health care to the people of the Red River fishing village.
- Talk with customer come to our coffee shop
We are very pleased to welcome you and stay in our center
- Free accommodation with fully equipped rooms.
- different, delicious food for lunch and dinner per day
- Free WIFI
- Tea, coffee, Lipton is readily available.
- Time flexibility for you to go out to meet friends.
-Our Volunteers guide you travel by motorcycle city tour free of charge, and the program suburb picnic.
- Only 15 minutes by walk to the citadel or walking to the bus station to get to Old Quarter and around Hue
- There are lots of restaurant, coffee shop, supermarket, local market, taxi, hospital,
- It’s very close to the football field, park, banks with ATMs, cinemas, Gyms, Yoga center,,...
• Pre-departure information and advice
• In-country assistance and support
• Transportation: pick-up, meet and see off by car, bus when teaching, travelling.
• Support given to take volunteer to the bus station.
What's NOT included?
Flights. Insurance. Visa.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week