This is a project to support young people with disabilities, especially young people with autism have a stable career to integrate into life, not being alienated in Vietnam.
We organize special education programs for our students to integrate them back into society and help them to find their own way in their future lifes
We are very happy to have young people with different backgrounds and experiences around our students, it is a double happiness for them to make a friendship with foreigners and to learn different languages and cultures.
In addition, we also support teaching English for children and adults.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
OW VOLUNTEERS BENEFIT:
volunteers will be free to use our home setup accommodation facilities we can help you to reach your mission by going the cheaper way and tour as many places as it may be convenient to you.
- Learn About VietNamese Culture
- Work in New Environments
- Cross-cultural Skills in a Globalized World
- Continued Connections to the VN
- Make New Friends
Especially: My young teachers will help you to explore some special places in Ha Noi/around north of Viet nam country at the weekend.
We are looking for people that can help in any of the following:
- I want you to teach english and help the children.
- We would need your help to prepare the meal with us with our help and to serve these lovely kids which fills their tummies and brings a smile on their faces.
+ Connect our nonprofit project to prospective sponsors or businesses to ensure it runs smoothly and continuously .
+ Grant writing for the project fundraising programs to help me run the project continuously without stopping.
+ children sponsorship for educational costs
- volunteers also can help to teach to draw,singing and play variety games or sports with children.
Come and help us
Be provided free accommodation, food (none of volunteers have to pay any extra costs when volunteering in our organization)
- Join in our charity activities and experience programs
- We can offer you a room in our house (that you will have for yourself, or share with more volunteer)
You will have fun in the evening and can talk with guests or local customers. Sometimes we will prepare an event or party. You can walk around visit some local places.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: