Australia, Indonesia, Kiribati, Mongolia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
26/09/2016 - 03/08/2020
I am a positive, dynamic, creative and eco-friendly person who loves living in community.
In the past years I have been working as volunteer within different countries and cultures and, while expanding my understanding about the world I became more and more interested about sustainability, intercultural learning and non-formal education as the real way of development.
I am independent, patient and hardworking.
I love the sun, the ocean, the trees, the stars! I love traveling, living between Nature and working together with people in an environment of sharing and mutual learning. I recently discovered a new interest related with permaculture that I would like to explore and to read is one of my favorite hobbies.
I am a simple animal with simple habits but a heart willing to grow while sharing my life with others.
LOVE - HARMONY - RESPECT - PEACE - UNITY - SIMPLICITY - UNDERSTANDING
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
I have a course of Visual arts and a degree in Social Communication.
I started traveling in 2012 and since then I did not stop having amazing adventures worldwide, having the opportunity to live and work under different economic, social and cultural backgrounds such as:
- 1 year in Kenya (volunteer in a slum area)- 2012/2013.
- 1 year as a development instructor in Denmark (orphanage and school for kids with special needs) - 2013/2014
- 8 months in Mozambique (development instructor in primary schools from rural areas) - 2014/2015
- 1 year in Amsterdam (working as au pair and part-time cleaner in Hotels) - 2015/2016
- 10 months in Mexico (working as volunteer with bio-construction, reception, mural paintings, cooking and housekeeping in farms, hostels, a rustic beach restaurant and community projects ) - 2016/2017
- 4 months in Belgium (working as housekeeper in a private home and wellness) - end of 2017
- 6 months in Costa Rica (working as receptionist in 2 different hostels and painting a mural in a third one) - 2018
- 1 month in Guatemala (working with web content translation, tourism advertising and housekeeping in a EcoHotel from Lago Atitlan) - 2018
- 3 months in Spain (working as au pair with a spanish family, as web content translator for a publicity company and as a bartender from a Bar in the heart of Barcelona) - end of 2018
- 1 year in Switzerland (working as nanny and Housekeeper for an international family) - 2019
- I practice amateur fire malabars
- love photography (+ edition)
- can do video recording and edition (if you can provide the working material)
- can write articles (also for blogs, if needed)
- have basic knowledge in agriculture but a big will of expanding my small experience.
I am a fast learner, have good communication skills, easy adaptation to cultural diversity and good sense of cooperation.
Funny - hardworking - good storyteller
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Special dietary requirements