Dear great volunteers,
We are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is an open house for all who are in need and who are ready to give.
We are finding volunteers helping us to run our English club. This club is open freely for everyone in Hochiminh who would like to improve their English language skills.
- A main teacher to lead a pronunciation session.
- And another teacher to guide our students with fun and open topics for group discussion. Each session topic will be decided by the teacher and the students.
Our students vary in age and statue from high school students to retired people and seasoned monks, nuns to young entrepreneurs.
It also doubles as a meditation Center. We are hosting classes for everyone centered around improving overall health and practicing necessary skills to balance the mind. All of our activities are provided free of charge.
Help with Eco Projects
Enjoy your live here, you could share and learn about:
- Understand and practice Vipassana meditation. Know more information about these other Vipassana meditation retreats in Vietnam that you can participate.
- Understand and practice more about how to share, care, help, protect and cooperate by mindfulness & right understanding.
- Join freely and easily any class here.
- Exchange Vietnamese culture.
If you are an open-minded volunteer, your new home could be here. We're looking for someone to help our English club and improve our English language speaking skills.
Volunteers will be hosted in separate male and female dorms. Food and fruits are free.
You could visit easily anywhere in Hochiminh city from this center with one and a half dollars with Grab services like the Central Post Office, Cu Chi Tunnels, the Independence Palace, the Saigon Notre Dame Eglise, Saigon Opera House, etc...
If you would like to walk on the beach or to discovery the Mekong delta, you just take 2 hours on the bus. Sometimes, we have small tours with 2-3 days to visit these places like that.
We request people who come here, even for a short time, to follow the monastic code of morality which includes:
- Not harming any living being.
- Not taking what is not given.
- Not sexual misconduct.
- Not harmful, harsh or false speech.
- Not taking drugs or alcohol during your stay here.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 1-2 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: