We are a new hostel with 15 beds near the old town of Mostar, the most attractive city in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Our purpose is to make you feel like home and have a great time with us.
Good location, 5 mins walk to the old town; 20~25 mins walk to the bus station. Restaurant, cafe, pub, supermarket nearby.
Helping with Tourists
- Checking in/out guests
- Socializing with our guests
- General maintenance in rooms
This may be partially offset by the food and accommodation offered depending on local labour laws.
Cultural exchange and learning opportunities
- Free accommodation in our hostel
- Access to the kitchen
- Free breakfast
- Pocket money(You can do city tours for our guests,Tip from guest in are Bar)
- Free wi-fi
- Free laundry
- Staff price at the bar
- Transport with day tour
- Friendship (*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️important)
- Cooking lesson from your chief boss
- Culture exchange: lifestyle, food, drink, language…
Mostar is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country. Full of memorable attractions in the surrounding area.
Beautiful nature nearby, such as mountains, nature park and waterfall.
Sometimes we organize BBQ and day tour for guest and our volunteer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 6 hours a day, 6 days a week