We live on a small permaculture farm. We are a family of four. Dennis works 8-16 and Signe is at home taking care of the kids, homeschooling and doing all things permaculture.
We have a dog, two cats, chickens and ducks, two greenhouses, a well established forest garden and one in the making.
For relaxation we enjoy boardgames, nature walks, good food and dinner conversation.
We need you to speak a functional English. Otherwise we will not get to know eachother and that's really important to us.
Our oldest son is 8 and he really likes to practice his English along with everything else. The younger one love to play with everyone who crosses his path, even is there is no shared language.
The point is, liking children is quite a big deal if you come here.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
If you volunteer with us in 2018 you will be involved with some of the following:
- maintenance of the gardens
- establishing new garden areas (learning about different ways to work with nature)
- building our new house (from 95% recycled and sustainable materials)
- building a rocket stove to heat the house, water and cook food
- harvesting from the garden
- cooking and preserving the abundance (fermentation and drying)
- taking care of the feathered part of the farm
Danish, Swedish, English, partly Spanish
Private room and toilet.
We live only 20 min away from Cold Hawaii (klitmoller) we you an cach the best waves I Europe and meet wonderful people.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
I teach permaculture and practice what I preach. We are not self sufficient in anyway - yet! You can join us on the journey.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
My Photo Album