We are a Vietnamese family running a Hostel in Ho Chi Minh City. Our business is very young so we would like to meet experienced backpackers who would share their travel experience and Introduce their culture to us, bring new Ideas and feedback on how to make our hostel the best of it's kind. We welcome people from all parts of the world to join our dream team!
We have been successfully running a business-oriented hostel for two years, now we would like to design our new hostel to fit tourists' and backpackers' needs.
At the moment my English is not very good (this text has been translated by one of our workawayers) so I will need your help with communicating with customers and translating various things, practicing English with me. We also want you to help us with computer skills and promoting our hostel online. And If you are a creative type, come and help us redecorate the place!
We also want you to know that we do not have any previous experience using this platform so we will welcome any feedback that will help us become better. We would like to do our best to be great hosts for you and make sure you have an experience of a lifetime here in Saigon!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- We are located within 15 minutes from most tourist attractions (e.g. Ben Thanh Market, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Opera House)
- We can help you get cheap tickets to travel through Western or Eastern Vietnam
- We will be your local guides, who is always there for you to provide you with help and advise
- We will show you the best food spots in town most tourists don't know about
- You can use one of our motorbikes to travel around the city
- We know a lot of things about Vietnamese culture, economics, and history and would be happy to share the knowledge with you if you are interested
- We can teach you some bits of Vietnamese language
- Help us communicate with English speaking clients and partners.
- Teach me some English and help me practice it.
- Provide feedback and help improve our lodging.
- Help us market online.
- Help us have real customers to book our room. We offer you a 10% commission for each customer.
- Help us some friends pictures so we can be more wonderful.
- We expect you to work 3-4 hours a day.
Vietnamese and little English
If you come to us, we will provide you with:
- A bunk bed in a friendly female dorm.
- A wireless internet connection.
- Each day with each breakfast, lunch, dinner is very cheap.
- Each day with each coffee is very cheap
*️️️️️️ Note: We know this is an inconvenience for volunteers. We can not provide lunch and dinner for you, you need to think about it.
But also your last days in our place, a special gift for the kindhearted volunteers:
*️️️️️️ We will give you a great holiday at Long Hai Beach. Free of charge for 02 days 01 night. (Note: stay with local people)
Our reception is open from 07:00 till 23:00 although we only expect you to work for 3-4 hours a day. You can spend the rest of your day exploring what this amazing city has to offer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 3 hours a day, 4 days a week (no food)