Volunteer with us and have a great cultural experience in our beautiful country, living for free in Danang. We are a local class established in October 2014 by myself, Mai. We provide students with practical life skills and focus on English learning.
We want students to have an opportunity to communicate with foreigners, as well as get a better job in the future. Most of them have graduated from Universities or Colleges but are unemployed. We need help from you.
We’d love to hear from English speaking volunteers who want to explore the land of Vietnam, have a great cultural experience and contribute to others through education. We'd love to accommodate you and show you how beautiful our city is! You will not go hungry by staying with with us. Our lovely students will guide you and help you explore beautiful Danang city for free. They're very hardworking and seize the chance of getting to practice their English.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Computers/ Internet
Volunteering for practice or teaching English, cultural exchanges, local tourism and discovering beautiful Da Nang city in Vietnam. It would be our pleasure to teach you how to cook traditional Vietnamese food. It's delicious! We would love to learn about your country as well.
We focus on English communication by teaching and sharing skills from international volunteers. I would like volunteers to stay for a minimum of 2 days.
- Organize English communication classes for students who have a limited English knowledge. They look to develop and improve their pronunciation and conversation skills. Classes are small and won't contain more than 10 students.
- Be a part of our loving family and enjoy cooking traditional delicious meals together.
- You’ll help me with pronunciation for 2 to 3 hours per day (from Monday to Friday). Aside from that, the time is yours and you are free to explore our beautiful city. We will of course advice you if you'd like.
- Sleeping: As a volunteer, you will stay for free in our home, and be provided with your own private room. My husband Vuong, and I will make you feel very welcome! We share a passion to help students in financial need and provide facilities for those who wish to work on their English skills.
Laundry: Laundry facilities are near by (across the road and cost close to nothing!)
Eating: some Free meals are included. We prepare and eat meals together, clear up when we are finished, just like a family.
Transport: It’s very easy to get to us from the Danang airport. I will provide you with more details upon confirmation of stay.
Volunteers should be:
Able to speak English.
Be able to stay for at least 2 days. Although more would be better :)
We accept individuals, couples and friends, male and female. families
All ages are welcome to join our friendly household.
Local trips: We encourage our students and community members to become involved in our volunteer trips in Danang. During your time off, our students will gladly take you to visit and discover beautiful landscapes in Da Nang city.
Volunteer hours: 3-4 hours/ day, weekends free
What’s included? some Free meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about yourself, relevant experience (if any), why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
- During your time off, our students will take you to visit and discover beautiful landscapes in Da Nang city.
- Especially, We will take you to enjoy some traditional specialties here. Students are very very friendly.
- Besides, my house is near the beach. So, you can walk along the beach and see the sunrise every morning. It's so wonderful!
If you think this would be a good fit for you, please contact me and I'd love to tell you more about myself and my organization. Happy days :)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 3-4 hours/ 1 day
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: