Our forest camping is located in the beautiful forest in Natura 2000 area in country Slovenia and we will be expecting a number of people from abroad throughout the summer in our place. We hope that our guests will learn about different cultures and ethnicities. Therefore our goal is that the local people mix with foreign people and create the ‘two way information system’ enabling the learning and simultaneous information exchange.
Help with Eco Projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
- they will socialise with guests, where they can also make friendships
- they will explore beautifull Upper Savinja valley and Kamnisko-Savinja alps
- they will socialise with our team members and locals, where they can also make friendships
- we offer to Workawayers full meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), where they will mostly cook on their own for the whole team
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
We are providing free accommodation and we are paying at least the minimum wage in Slovenia for all hours worked and for all workawayers.
Our paid persons will be helping in our open air hostel and camping, located in village Loke pri Mozirju in country Slovenia. Our season is from April til 1st of October every year. Persons will help at:
- art projects with woods
- he will communicate and socialised with guests if he would like to
- helping at cleaning the tents and changing of beddings
- he will help at lawning, grabbing,..
- helping at cleaning the toilets
- helping at cooking for our team. Usually there is six persons of the team
Sleeping in a tent equipped with a mattress and bedding, so you won' need anything else for sleeping. The kitchen with all the food and drink are common with the guests so there will be always some kind of socialising. Bathroom is also common with the guests.
Paid persons can go biking or hiking in Kamnisko-Savinjske alps, they can go to Logar Valey (that is one of the most beautifull glacial valley in europe), visiting Velika Planina, visiting Golte, visiting Austria, .... They can visit small museums, farms, small towns, they can visit music festival in area or in region.
As with all exchanges, hosts and helpers need to ensure that they have the correct visa, work permit as required and insurance.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host can provide space for campervans.
This host has said they are willing to accept those travelling with a pet.
More than two
6 hours per day / 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: