We are a few friends, keen on language practice, creative, interactive, fun and educational activities meant for children aged betweeen 6 and 18 years old, who started our own business in 2014, with a view to boosting up education in Romania. We organise English language summer camps and try to have English courses all year round.
We would also like to promote our beautiful region not only to Romanian children, but also to those who come and join us.
Everything happens in the small town of Petrosani, a town with great scenery, surrounded by mountains and historical places, so if all this appeal to you and you are fond of teaching, we would be more than happy to have you here with us.
Babysitting and creative play
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
For the English classes:
• Testing students for their level of English upon arrival
• Teaching students according to appropriate materials and syllabus based upon level
• Preparing and keeping class lists, records of work, class registers, preparing certificates and reports
• Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that all students participate in lessons
• Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure, if needed
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
Petrosani town is situated in a beautiful mountainous area in Transylvania, close to many touristic sites, such as: Deva Citadel; Hunedoara Castle; Sarmizegetusa site; Densus Church; Buffalo Reservation in Hateg; Jiu Gorges; Parang, Retezat and Valcan mountains. You can visit a lot of places, both natural and antropic during your stay with us and benefit from a flexible programme, from nice and hospitable people.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
More than two