Our school is a social enterprise founded in 2015. The school provides free or low-cost English classes to Vietnamese of all ages. We currently serve in outskirt of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
The majority of those attending our school are university students and children. Most of them are from poor farm families who cannot afford the expense of studying with native English speakers.
The school places great emphasis on speaking skills, especially pronunciation. We offer classes during the week. Volunteers have an opportunity to learn from students about the diversity of culture, climates and economies in Vietnam's unique provinces.
We would like to invite you to become a volunteer in our organization and to participate in social work with us to help those in need. Joining us, volunteers will experience beautiful Vietnamese nature and culture, discover language, cuisine and famous sights of Hanoi and surroundings.
We only accept volunteers who can teach at least 1 month.
We will not charge international volunteers joining us any fee.
Volunteers can learn from students about the diversity of culture, climates and economies in Vietnam's unique provinces. In addition, volunteers will experience beautiful Vietnamese nature and culture, discover language, cuisine and famous sights of Hanoi and surroundings through activities such as: Experience life with local people as a farmer or a carpenter, cooking lessons, teambuilding, Vietnamese lessons and city tours with local supporters, travelling.
- Teach English for free for the youth and students in Vietnam who are in difficult conditions.
- Teach English for free for orphanages’ children, rural children and minority ethnic children.
- To encourage students and the youth to participate in social activities and voluntary activities, to raise the young generation’s role in education and environmental protection.
- To increase work capacity and teamwork skills for Vietnamese youth and students in community activities and voluntary environment.
-100% free Offer Accommodations with three meals per day.
- Volunteer house with full of convenient
- Homestay with local people
Our School is in the outskirt of Hanoi. Travellers can observe the daily life of traditional Vietnamese farmers as they work in the fields. There are tours available to visit ancient villages and temples in the countryside.
Moreover, it takes only 50 minutes away to the City Center. At the weekend, you are free to explore elsewhere in Vietnam, or our volunteers team will guide you visit Beautiful Historical places and Cultural places. You will have time to travel and relax or just go to the city to know the city life or go shopping.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week