My name is Phuc, me and my wife Van run a hostel in Dalat. We opened on the 21st of January 2017 and have been successfully welcoming guests from all over the world ever since.
We treat our guests as if they are family and work hard to ensure the hostel is a comfortable and welcoming place to stay. We are situated 10 minutes walk from the centre of Dalat where there are many bars, shops and restaurants. we are also a short walking distance from the lake and market. Besides, we have a cafe in the hostel which provides delicious coffees and breakfasts, as well as a large roof terrace which provides sweeping views of beautiful Dalat, where we host weekly BBQ's.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
This will be a great opportunity to live with a local family and learn how to cook traditional vietnamese cuisine, as well as working in a friendly, social atmosphere in beautiful Dalat. You also have chance to share muticutural traveling knowlegde with other travelers in the hostel.
We are all friendly, humor and hospitable, and we love an active working atmosphere between staff (we also have 2 maids). Therefore, we are looking for volunteers who could help us with their ardor and patience. The tasks are:
- Help us with customers.
- Teach English to our children.
We apreciate if:
- You could communicate with clients with your kindness and hospitality.
- You should check your plan carefully as it is hard for our schedule if you leave earlier.
- Please always follow our hostel rules and help us to control customers’ inapprociate behavior.
Staying with us, you will be treated as our family members. Here are something we bring to you:
- Free accomodation: we have a private twin room with beautiful view to the city for volunteers.
- Free 3 meals with our family.
- Free scooter: 2 times per week (let us know one day in advance)
- Free laundry
- Free drinking water
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ You will pay for any extra food, drink and other service.
- We are willing with any help for your travel in Dalat.
- We often treat good job volunteers more than they expect as our thanks 😊
in your time off you can rent a scooter and explore the many beautiful attractions that Dalat has to offer. Such as many waterfalls, lakes and pagodas. There is also canyoning, white water rafting, mountain biking and many more activities on the best offer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: