A top-ranking hostel that dedicates to promoting traditional Chinese cultures for 2 years. We are located 5-8 minutes walking distance from Hualien train station. We believe the hostel is a place where people from all over the world can gather, learn, and share experience!
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We have daily activities every night including; calligraphy, tea ceremony, lead pressing, paper-cuts, stamp making, movie night, mahjong board game and walking tours & more.
★ House keeping / maintenance is the basic, usually it requires 2-3h a day
★ Event organizing (any talent you want to show us?) from 8-11pm
★ Helping check in / out between 12-3pm
★ Promoting in international social medias, writing blogs and other social websites
★ Languages practicing with staff
• Minimum stay for 2 weeks.
• Fluent in English. Mandarin is a plus.
• Enthusiastic in traveling, proactive and attentive.
• Love to interact with people.
• Any talent is welcome: website management is an asset!
• Wordpress editing is a plus.
• Free stay in a dorm room
• Free breakfast with guests
• WiFi, AC, laundry, hairdryer, a small kitchen
• Cultural exchanges with travelers and staff
Based on your preference and skills, we will arrange your daily working schedule. You will also have a day off when meeting our requirements.
Mandarin, English, Taiwanese, Cantonese
Hualien city, Taroko Gorge, Old Zhuilu Trail, Mukumugi valley. Exciting and beautiful river tracing, white-water rafting, 95%-guaranteed whale watching, sunrise kayaking, rafting…etc.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4 hours a day 6 days a week
Accuracy of profile: