second yr visa option availble
Important Notice.......Looking for someone keen for fire preparation in our bushland, clearing, cleaning, helping with burn offs, rebuilding the land, creating a compost area, bigger veggie garden
As we are in a bushfire effect area we can provide second yr visa in exchange for 5 hrs a day, 3mths gives you the second yr visa
This is a volunteer position to help our community and help prepare our property for the forthcoming fire season.
Friendly, professional, easy going family with two children who love to help outside aged 5 /9
We're looking for someone who enjoys spending time in the garden.....
Things we would like support with
1. We're also looking for someone who can help chop wood, help tidy our bush time property
3. Someone who loves to help in the garden and help create a veggie garden
4. Help with painting the outside of the house and a little painting inside
5. Help finish building our chicken coop and run
6. Help to set up our composting area
We would be keen to met someone who can help update our website on wix and help improve our social media & marketing presence (FYI i use a mac computer )
Please note we live out in the bush area (countryside ) and have mother nature living on our door step,ie spiders etc and some lovely chickens therefore you would need to enjoy living in nature and be mindful of mother earth
Thanks Sharla & Peter
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
A Great way to live amidst nature and just 15mins the ocean...
Volunteer tasks could include any of the following depending on your passion:
- Caring for and playing with our children
- Creating activities, playing & storytelling and arranging children’s weekly activities
- Help with meal time and create some yummy food
- General tidying up and help with cleaning, vacuuming, and laundry
Optional Projects :
- Help create a veggie garden
- Help create an edible garden,
- Set up our compositing
Computers / internet
- Help with creating a good Social Media Marketing plan and presence, set up a successful etsy account , if you have experience in this area
You must be energetic, clean and tidy, flexible, proactive and positive with a good sense of humor and willing to fit in!
• Driving license would be helpful as we live 15mins away from the beach at Peregian Beach and 25mins from Noosa Main Beach
• Basic English required (all nationalities are welcome)
• Non Smoker
- Enjoy life living in nature
We recommend that you are able to drive, as you will need wheels to get around, we have a lovely family Volvo to share with you, we would like to offer full-time access to the vehicle for a small weekly donation, petrol is not included. You will be added to the insurance which will be 30 dollars a mth for Insurerance
This is an excellent position with lovely accommodation, a cool and open downstairs bedroom with private ensuite bathroom, separate lounge room and entrance in a fantastic family home, (Highset Queenslander with wrap around verandas) set amidst lush forest, in a great location as we are just 20 mins from Noosa Main Beach and 12mins to beautiful Peregian Beach.
Our super location is just 15 minutes from Noosa, with the Sunshine Coast Regional Airport only 25 minutes away and Brisbane 90mins away.The renowned Eumundi Markets within a 5 minute drive ( every wednesday, friday and saturday morning ) plus the world famous Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach with boutique shopping, great cafes, restaurants and bas just 15mins away...
Local attractions include Australia Zoo, The ginger factory, a trip to Fraser Island, camel safari, Noosa river trip, day spa, yoga and much more
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
we have internet available
We have space for campervans
We accept pets however we have no fences on the property
Maximum 5hours a day, 5 days a week