Friendly, professional, easy going family.
We're looking for someone who is enjoys working with young children and to help run the household (our little boy Elitiger is 8 years old and our little girl Lilygrace is 4 year old) our son Elitiger goes to Steiner school and i work from home.
Things we would like support with
1. We're also looking for someone who is keen to help spring clean our property
2. Someone who can help around our home with household duties and help with the children
3. Someone who loves to help in the garden and help create a veggie garden
4.We would be keen to met someone who can help create a successful etsy account and help improve our social media & marketing presence (FYI i use a mac computer )
Please note we live out in the bush area (countryside ) and have mother nature living on our door step,ie spiders etc and some lovely chickens therefore you would need to enjoy living in nature and be mindful of mother earth
Thanks Sharla & Peter
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
A Great way to live amidst nature and just 15mins the ocean...
Volunteer work could include any of the following depending on your passion:
- Caring for and playing with our children
- Creating activities, playing & storytelling and arranging children’s weekly activities
- Help with meal time and create some yummy food
- General tidying up and help with cleaning, vacuuming, and laundry
Optional Projects :
- Help create a veggie garden
- Help create an edible garden,
- Set up our compositing
Computers / internet
- Help with creating a good Social Media Marketing plan and presence, set up a successful etsy account , if you have experience in this area
You must be energetic, clean and tidy, flexible, proactive and positive with a good sense of humor and willing to fit in!
• Driving license would be helpful as we live 15mins away from the beach at Peregian Beach and 25mins from Noosa Main Beach
• Basic English required (all nationalities are welcome)
• Non Smoker
- Enjoy life living in nature
We recommend that you are able to drive, as you will need wheels to get around, we have a lovely family Volvo to share with you, we would like to offer full-time access to the vehicle for a small weekly donation, petrol is not included. You will be added to the insurance which will be 30 dollars a mth for insurance
This is an excellent position with lovely accommodation, a cool and open downstairs bedroom with private ensuite bathroom, separate lounge room and entrance in a fantastic family home, (Highset Queenslander with wrap around verandas) set amidst lush forest, in a great location as we are just 20 mins from Noosa Main Beach and 12mins to beautiful Peregian Beach.
Our super location is just 15 minutes from Noosa, with the Sunshine Coast Regional Airport only 25 minutes away and Brisbane 90mins away.The renowned Eumundi Markets within a 5 minute drive ( every wednesday, friday and saturday morning ) plus the world famous Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach with boutique shopping, great cafes, restaurants and bas just 15mins away...
Local attractions include Australia Zoo, The ginger factory, a trip to Fraser Island, camel safari, Noosa river trip, day spa, yoga and much more
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5hours a day, 5 days a week