Hi, friends! My name is Tamara, I live in Saint Petersburg - amazing cultural capital of Russia and for me it is the most beautiful city in the world with a special atmosphere and people! I have an experience in workaway (not only) as a volunteer and now I took a little break from traveling and finally have an opportunity to invite you. I consider myself as open-minded, happy, creative person and I am LGBT friendly as well. I love to meet new people, I use couchsurfing from time to time, but recently I moved to another apartments and want to renovate it before I go to travel again, thats why I need you.
I study fitness and sport medicine, work as masseur and I am interested in human in general - it is also about psychology, dancing, all kinds of art... Trying to find my own way:)
Please read all information down below before sending a request!:)
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
The rest of the time you will be free (I understand that everybody need a private space and time) and can explore this beautiful city! I love Saint Petersburg and I will show you the city and give you some tips about places you can visit, exhibitions etc. If we will like we can organize a couchsurfing meetings at home, or other events.
A lot of hipster art places nearby, cafes, restraints, galleries, museums, parks.
And in summer there is a lot of festivals in SPB, open airs, roof concerts.. almost every day!
I am looking forward to meet you and lets talk on Skype beforehand and make sure that we have a contact! :)
I need a following kind of help (and for sure it shouldn’t be the same person)). The most important idea for me now - is to finish my apartment!
1. Since I moved to a new place, I am looking for someone who can help me with my apartments. Now its cool, but almost empty and not finished. It would be great IF YOU HAVE AN EXPERIENCE in renovation or design - if you know how to work with electricity, how to change doors or to make a furniture. I would like to make my home cosy and nice area where I can gather interesting people - organize events, master classes or exhibitions, so I would like to create the same atmosphere like in TV series "Friends" or something like that:) And for sure I will be happy to join and help) If you are painter, designer or a creative person who knows how to create a cool atmosphere - welcome!
2. Except renovation I am open to new experience! If you can teach me for example how to make art (pottery, dancing, drawing, singing, playing music etc) or cooking vegan stuff, meditations or..whatever - I already definitely like to meet you! I also will be glad to improve my english, which is now intermediate, but I did not study last 12 years, (I don’t have a language barrier at all, but make a lot of mistakes and my grammar is terrible - beginner level I think:)) so I would like to pay attention for something what I missed at school and to understand a structures. I also dream about learning Hebrew.
3. If you are an expert in SMM, web design, marketing or promotion - also very welcome! I want to create a website and blog for my business in fitness field and will be grateful for any help.
And also I need some additional help with small things like shopping (grocery) and play from time to time with my cat Luka:)
English, Russian, Hebrew (just a little bit), body language
- You will have your room in a very nice apartment in the center to the city! Maybe you will share it with another volunteer or guest (or not, we can discuss it). You will have a wi-fi. There is no door and this room is absolutely empty now. I have a 2 mattresses and they are comfortable. I hope we will make a door for this room (or at least something instead of a door) and furniture! I have a doors in bathrooms but not a good once, I hope we can fix it also. Be ready that its impossible to lock a door when taking a shower for example)
- I have a kind of home gym in a living room!:) actually its just an empty living room with a small equipment which you can use when I don’t have a trainings there with my clients - Bosu, crossover, barbells, fit-ball, expanders. I also would like to do something with this room to make it more functional and cosy)
- Since I don't cook something interesting every day (don't have time for it and try to make nutrition simple and healthy, which can be boring for you) I will provide you a food, you'll cook on your own. For sure we can cook together and I will be glad to do it! Sometimes I have a mood for interesting recipes:) BTW you will like my kitchen if you like to cook, its big and I have a good kitchen appliances.
(Food also can be raw, gluten free, sugar free etc)
Cleaning after yourself is essential.
Very good location, its 15 minutes walk from the main street - Nevsky Prospect or 5 minutes by bus. Subway is also a few minutes walk from home. And 50 meters from a cafe with weekly Couchsurfing meetings and evening concerts.
I have a few small RULES in my apartments and PLEASE, send me a request only if you are 100% agree with this:
- My home is 100% vegan and I ask you to respect it. I don’t keep at my place ANY animal products - like meat, milk, eggs, cheese and some food which can contain this stuff inside. I love to keep harmony and peaceful atmosphere in a place where I live. For sure you can eat this things, but please, outside!:) I will be glad to share with you nice vegan meals and recipes, you will love it!
- Sometimes I drink alcohol, but really not often, as well as go to night clubs and if you plan to get drunk every night I probably will feel uncomfortable in this case and need to say goodbye to you. So I prefer a person who take care of health:)
- I have a lovely Persian cat and it is very curios boy, you will need to always keep an eye for it and NEVER leave an open doors, when the cat in the same room!
- If you are smoker, balcony is available)
I provide a personal fitness trainings at home, so I have a flexible schedule and we can discuss our work time and make it as much comfortable as possible. It will not take more then 5 hours a day and I hope that it will not perceived as work! I want you to feel a dear guest at my place.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week