Favourited 3640 times
We need URGENT HELP in with these 2 tasks. Write us if you can apply to:
A) Online advertising campaigns and inbound marketing.
B) Experienced handyman/woman
WHO WE ARE:
1. A entrepreneurs community working as a creative hub and lab close to Barcelona.
2. Our philosophy is to belief that working in a sustainable, rural and collaborative environment can restore and empower people personally and professionally.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In all cases, hands-on and proactive people, sociable and used to collaborate.
1. SHORT TERM VOLUNTEERING (3 vacancies / 10 days to 3 weeks):
- We need to tune up our place. It has been restored recently but still needs different aspects to get ready, therefore we are looking for people who are used to help with differents skills, able to handcraft, decorate, paint, prune, ... also with creative soul that can help us to project the best face possible of this place. People who want to put his knowledge and energy to the best potential of this magic place.
1.1. Handyman / handywoman , any jack of all trades (with experience on decoration a plus :-)
1.2. Carpenter or used to woodwork, upcycling furniture, etc.
1.3. Gardening, maintenance, etc.
2. LONG TERM VOLUNTEERS (2 vacancies / 3 to 6 months):
- Web development, SEO/SEM and inbound marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Accommodation + your own kitchen/bathroom.
- Wifi connection and outdoor areas to chill.
- Group meal at lunch time
- Morning meditation
- Yoga class or dynamic activity
- Learning Spanish
WHAT MAY ALSO CAN HAPPEN:
- We do some home made pizza/bread.
- We play some music, guitar, dijeridoo, jambee...
- We get lost in nice mountain hikes or isoleted beaches
- We have a movie night, storytelling,...
- And anything you can share with all!
WHAT WE ASK FOR:
4 hours per day 5 days a week of your help.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Read all the profile and see if it’s what you are looking for.
2. Make sure you set your available dates.
3. Highlight for which position are you applying.
Our trip started in 2010 when we decided to quit our jobs, home and daily life in Barcelona to travel around the world for two years. We traveled to dozens of different countries, discovering different cultures and sharing experiences with lots of people, both locals and travelers. We were eager to see the world, to get out of our comfort zone and seek new adventures. On our way back we decided to stop in the Canary islands where we opened a guesthouse and retreat center to keep travelling through people this time, constantly exchanging experiences. Now we decided to come back to Barcelona to start this new project focused in what we like most.
PHILOSOPHY OF THE PLACE
Located in the forest close to Barcelona it is an ideal spot to disconnect of your daily routine and reconnect with yourself - relaxing, enjoying nature, eating well, enjoying yourself and learning new stuff by working together with different people.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
We can't tell you what you are going to learn, but we can recommend you to read our reviews and check what others have learned while staying with us in our previous project in the Canary Islands. this is a living lab, an unlimited beta school for creative knowmads, so we are always on a "work in progress" mode, learning from each other, not only skills but the life lessons you get when you share with people from different cultures (all we are international). We also need to add what you gain when listen from within yourself when you are in a special place, with a quiet environment, into nature....and you have the chance to practice yoga, meditation, develop your own ideas, etc.
There is three main dedications if you are an artist, knowmad, creative soul:
1. To work on your talent/skill to transform it into a workshop, project or event.
2. To teamwork and contribute in other volunteer’s talent, workshop, project or event.
3. To help to run nicely the place and the community.
If you are one of our long term volunteers, you will became temporary as part of the core team, hence:
1. You will have to help to organization: front line, back-office, maintenance…
2. You will have to support some of the workshops, projects or events.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
It's a big house in the forest with a lab area, chill-out, and pleanty of nature to get lost and attuned with nature. We have two rooms for volunteers, nice, clean... Sometimes you need to share. We can provide vegetarian food (lunch time).
To double-check if all this fits you, please google this videos that will help you to know if you are ready for:
1. "Millenials or Generation Y, who they are and why they are hated" (10min)
2. "Do you dare to dream? - wake up and go out from your comfort zone"
3. "Will Smith's motivational quotes"
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We are a coliving with a 8 fix desks / stations of coworking. We also have hot desk, and chill-out areas with 400Mb symetric connection & wifi.
Small vans, not caravans.
More than two
4 hours per day 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: