We are a tropical farm (1220m high) 2 hectares of sustainable coffee cultivation in Vietnam. Currently we need to harvest coffee for the 2018 season after 9 months waiting for our "baby" is ready for harvest.
We are interested in sustainable development because farmers cultivating coffee are increasingly using chemicals in their cultivation and deforestation, which affects their livelihoods and environment. We want to bring you a healthier cup of coffee, and help farmers earn their worthy reward from responsible coffee cultivation.
We also have a variety of fruits such as avocado, mango, papaya and seasonal durian.
Our farm is located on a small hill of Lam Vien plateau, near Dalat about 20km. So that farm owns the good air and a beautiful view (especially sunrise and sunset). Vietnamese farmers are friendly and fun, if you want to know more about rural life in Vietnam, come to us. As a coffee farm, you can prepare your own coffee and enjoy all day ... free ... hihi
Some other work needs your help as our farmers finish their coffee harvesting: composting (weekly), animal care (daily), vegetable growing (including We tend to self-sufficient food (90% organic vegetables) in our small garden, we are in the process of transition towards permaculture from the cultivated type Traditional of Vietnam.
We have a homestay project and a small wooden coffee shop that needs to be built. We want to build a septic toilet for an environmentally friendly purpose. If you want to contribute your ideas and health to a sustainable development project, everything is welcome.
In addition, we have some notes for you:
- The coffee garden is outdoors and there may be many natural insects (bugs, mosquitoes) that farmers often have to work with. So, you need to be prepared for outdoor work, if possible, before preparing sunscreen and insect repellents for work.
- We have two friendly cows in the house for organic fertilizer in the permaculture system and they need to be cleaned occasionally. If you have a problem with large animals, please tell us in advance. .
- Here we have room for members, bunk beds (pillows and blankets) and basic labor (hats, boots, clothes) for members. Here, our farmers live and eat together so there may be less privacy (though we love private and have built 3 private rooms).
Some of the places near the farm that you can refer to before coming to the farm, we have a motorcycle so you can go sightseeing and experience the place :)
- Da Lat
- Langbiang Peak (and K'Ho culture)
- Cau Dat Farm (Tea Plantation)
- Tuyen Lam Lake
- Elephant waterfall (Nam Ban)
- Coffee Me Linh Garden
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
We live in a rural area, so you have the freedom to explore local culture, communicate with farmers, and talk to us (who implement sustainable agriculture projects).
In addition, you are also self-made way to create good health food for themselves and consumers.
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Cleaning of accommodation and cages
- The ability to cook together or solo
- Experienced in building houses in the natural direction
We are an organic farm and focus on self-sufficiency, and where 90% of the food is produced inhouse (except for rice and meat). We have a kitchen for farm members and volunteers, if you like you can use a fire stove (a wood stove for burning fuel) to understand more about our culture.
We have 3 rooms (as pictured) to welcome volunteers, each room is suitable for 2 people (bunk bed) with private space for you.
We have a very large space close to nature so that members can live together, and we also have a space in the house (near the kitchen) for people to eat and talk.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week