Favourited 5 times
Hi, this is Thomas (33), Theresa (34), Kilian (3) and Annika (1). We are living in a little village named Wolfsbach in Lower Austria (1,5 train hours away from Vienna or Salzburg). Our house is surrounded by a small garden and a nice neighborhood.
We are an open minded family and like to share our time with friends, familiy and interesting people. We speak English and Theresa is a French teacher (Bienvenue, les francais! :-) )
We would like to meet young people who live with us and help us with the children and the housework.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
- We speak different languages (as mentioned above) and are willing to learn or teach
- You can meet lots of friends and family members of us
- Exploring beautiful Austria
- You can visit lakes and mountains (hiking or biking)
- Vienna, Linz or Salzburg are great places for sightseeing
- You can use our car or bycicle for little trips and the next trainstation is just a few minutes away
We are looking forward to meet a friendly person who wants to have a good time in our little family. We expect a helping hand who supports Theresa with babysitting and little housekeeping.
In our house we offer you a new and clean bedroom (20m²) and enough space for privacy if needed. We like to cook and grill and are open for new dishes or drinks :-) We would like to share our meals with you as we hope you too.
Theresa stays at home with our 2 children and is busy with the house, garden and of course our children. Thomas is working as a CFO in a local company. We never had workaways before. As Theresa has good experiences beeing an Au-pair in France many times in the past, we like to give this a chance. We expect a reliable, childfriendly and open minded person.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Max. 5 hours per day, 5 days a week