Our Yoga Centre's residential programme provides education in the pathways of Integral Yoga, through practice, study and meditation.
Working as individuals in a community, a mindful, aware and generous atmosphere is cultivated to support the ongoing process of spiritual opening.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
• This has a small, mostly young and diverse community who strive to live in present moment consciousness. Yoga, meditation and karma yoga are daily practices.
• Workawayers contribute to the community during their stay and participate in daily talks, meditations and other activities.
• In most instances, Workawayers have a room of their own but occasionally it may be necessary to share a room.
• The food is 100% vegetarian.
• Smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs, fish, and meat are not permitted within grounds.
• Workawayer engagements are for an initial period of 2 weeks, with the possibility of an extension.
If you are interested in being a Workawayer at our Yoga Centre, please apply by return email and send us relevant yoga/meditation experience together with information about your interest in an environment. Let us know what skills and talents you can offer us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Karma yoga duties are varied. Gardening in our organic vegetable garden, painting, cleaning, general household duties and cooking.
Sometimes you would be required to do karma yoga on weekends (we have a popular Yoga Day on the 4th Saturday of each month) and your free time would then be midweek.
Morning Guided meditations are a must attend part of our programme.
The programme is open to serious persons by application. The programme schedule varies from time to time. The current programme schedule is as follows:
Mouna (Silence) 9.00pm – 7.30am
Guided Meditation – Mon to Fri 6.30am – 7.30am
Breakfast 7.30am – 8.00am
Lunch 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Dinner 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Public Evening talks and discussions 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Jnana Yoga Group - Sunday 7.45am – 9.15am
English but a host to many
• Accommodation and all meals are provided in return for five hours help (karma yoga) five days per week, with two free days per week, Yoga classes, Evening Talks and discussion, Guided Meditation and some special events are all inclusive.
The Yoga Centre has accommodation available if you would like to experience an ashram lifestyle.
Would you like to wake up to morning meditation, attend an inspiring talk or participate in a study group, join a daily hatha yoga class, share in some light karma yoga duties and browse through the library stacked with yoga, philosophy and Self-awareness books?
It is just 3 kilometers from Fremantle and South Beach. A short bus ride will take you to Murdoch train station then into Perth.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week