UPDATED: 25th January 2019
- host local and international travelers to share my Mongolian family life
- keep Mongolian traditional habits by everyday life
- operate healthy lifestyle home based service for community
- manage Creative Gallery Mongolia
- to travel by hitchhiking and local hosts
- Nature is our mother, we must care it.
- What I can do, I love to share.
- married, with 3 children (19 years old son and 14, 13 years old daughters)
- wake up early for natural biorhythm
- live in traditional Mongolian house Ger
- join to our Mongolian family daily life
- learn and play ankle bone and board games
- guest books for more travel tips and experience sharing
- walking to north and south mountains for city view and to feel nature energy
- play music instrument and sing songs
- dance with us
- learn how to cook Mongolian meal
- know how Herbalife nutrition club works
- run and do exercise
If you want to know how we live in Ger district of Ulaanbaatar, we want to host you.
So, we don't have any volunteer work, only you can be part of my family life.
What we do normally, someday morning club at home 6:30-9am, individual meetings with community and club members 10-11am, self learning, participate to meetings, trainings or organize meeting 2-5pm, cooking dinner 5-7pm, family time for study and entertainment 8-9pm. Someday we join to training in the city center for nutrition, community development and more topics as it's interested.
if you are going to live and learn with my family, your message should include,
1) What do you want to know and learn from us?
2) Your email address, you'll receive my home address and direction guideline?
3) No free food, you can contribute cooking ingredients to eat like a family member
that is all.
Let's make happy days together!
Mongolian, English, Russian
We live in a Mongolian traditional house Ger and sleep on wool pad. We sleep around 9-10pm, wake up around 6-7am. Use outdoor compost and squat toilet.
My Ger locates 6km north from city center. You can walk to city center from my Ger in 1 hour by riverside.
- when you contribute cooking ingredients, you can feel happy and healthy with home meals.
- free accommodation with family environment
- family members speak in English
Unique Ulaanbaatar city and Mongolia is waiting you, you can feel free, you know we don't have responsibility to organize your time and value of life.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 1 hour a day, 1 day a week- no free food