Watch my profile video
- vaccinated -
I'm Carson, 21 yr-old from America. I love doing crazy things, exploring cool things, writing blogs, and chilling with chill people. I've lived in South Korea for 2 years teaching English, and am a Blogger for an educational company, Crushendo. I've studied world philosophy, religion, personal development and love chatting to people about things that 'really matter.'
InterestsMountainNatureAdventure sportsFitnessYoga / WellnessCyclingOutdoor activitiesHikingGardeningLanguagesArchitectureArt & designDrawing & paintingWritingBooksMovies & TVMusicVideographyBloggingTechnology
show moreAstronomyCooking & foodHistorySelf developmentEvents & socialPlant care
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:GardeningGeneral MaintenanceCreating/ Cooking family mealsLife at a FarmstayEco ProjectsAnimal CareCharity WorkArt ProjectsTeaching
Some knowledge of:DIY and building projectsHelping around the houseHospitality/TourismHelping with Computers/ Internet
Able to teach about:Babysitting and creative playLanguage practice
More details about your skills
- Blogger - 9.9/10. 've been writing blogs for over 2 years. Subjects range from Memorization Techniques, Animedoro technique, Norse Paganism, and Studio Ghibli. I'm also writing a few books (coming soon!) Link: https://crushendo.com/law-school-blog/
- Video Editor - 8.5/10. I've been video editing for 3 years, from educational films, documentaries, and entertainment. I currently edit videos for Famwatch. Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNhMKq69q5CpmVJm328B7Yg
- Food Stuff - 7/10. I was a server for 2 years at a pizza place and can handle orders and drinks pretty well. I'm excellent at making toast, and completely happy to learn new and interesting recipes!
- English teacher - 9/10. I taught English in South Korea for 1.5 years, near Seoul and Daejeon areas. I taught students at schools, college students at bars, and old dudes at churches.
- General Maintenance - 7/10. My grandfather owns Real Estate, so every summer I'd help him paint, garden, clean, and 'maintain' his properties. I've also worked as a Night-shift Janitor, and at a hostel in Brazil.
- Chillness - 10/10. Completely fine working extra hours. Life happens, and I'm very flexible.
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
What else ...
Some more information
Special dietary requirements