Hi all, my name is Ken and I am living in Phayao,Thaialnd. I am currently working with local schools in Phayao hoping that I will help students learn English better. I believe that to build English skills, the learners should have chances to use English everyday. Unluckily, Phayao is a small province in Thailand,there are not many foreigners know Phayao. This becomes a lack of an opportunity for local kids to learn English. So, I am willing to create an opportunity for local students to meet all of you and learn English with you. Not only students' oportunity but also a great opportunity for you to get to know a small province like Phayao too.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Case 1 : Short term program (less than 2 months)
- [Accommodation provided]
- [Experiences] Volunteer in a school with minimum 3 days/week (Lunch provided)
- [Teaching skills] Training and building your teaching skills
- [Cash] Opportunity to earn after school teaching (THB 200/hr)
- [Visa] Opportunity to extend and stay with a long visa
Case 2 : long term program (more than 6 months)
- [Teaching skills] full training and build up your teaching carrier (1 month without pay for a non teaching experience)
- [Private accommodation] stay in a private place and gain more privacy
- [Lunch] Thai food provided on working days
- All cases are flexible and to be discussed case by case
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
- Teach 5 days in a week
- teach maximum 24 hours/week
- join school activities such as sports day, scout , stage plays, ect..
- from 2 day to 4 days /week
- details to be discussed case by case
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
Students host family including dinner for a short-term volunteer, an Apartment for a long-term volunteer (6 months+)
Place to see: Phayao lake, Doi luang national park, reach other provinces easily (2 hours by bus)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week