We are situated in a remote bay in the North of Koh Rong island, Cambodia, miles away from the chaotic and busy cities.
It is a quiet and peaceful place with a beautiful beach completely surrounded by forest.
If you like nature, beach, peace and quietness - this place is for you.
You will be helping mainly local staff for the main positions as housekeepers, tours, gardeners, massage therapist, yoga teacher, carpenters, captain...
They are happy to share this experience with travellers/Workawayers, that can help around as a support, for some of those fields
A long, white sandy beach, all to yourself.
Palm trees and crystal clear water.
Stunning night skies full of stars.
A sparkling sea at night with fluorescent plankton.
We are running the place on solar power, don't have running water, AC, TV or Wi-Fi, - back to the roots!
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
We have a very friendly atmosphere here, we know all our guests by names.
Your benefits : you will meet people from all over the world and will find many great friends.
If you're into languages - you can practice your German, English, French and/or learn Khmer.
If you're into cooking - you can learn how to make traditional Khmer or European meals.
Snorkeling, hiking, walking, visiting locals in the closest village, traveling to the other places on the islands...
- when it is high season (from Nov to april) we are not working as much in the construction field, maybe some reparations, gardening, paintings...
Helping with tourists
- be a support during our snorkelling/sunset tours
- be a support in our shop that sells local products provided by the village "next door"
- be a support for our massage therapist
- be a support for our yoga teacher
- help loading, unloading the boat full of guests with their bags, supplies, ice...
- helping on cooking for the volunteers team
- electrical improvements
- being creative around the house
- Accompagner des enfants à suivre une scolarité du CNED en français (10 + 13 yo)
- et s'occupper des enfants pendant leur temps libre
We will provide you a bed in our wild open dorm.
3 meals per day are provided, non alcoholic drinks like tea, coffee, water..
Boat transferts to arrive and to leave the place with our boat, are free.
There are no roads, no cars, no tuk-tuks around.
Closest village is 45 min by walking, it's very nice traditional Cambodian village, friendly locals and lots of kids :)
You can snorkel just here at the end of the beach.
Can take a walk to the other resorts (closest is 1,5 hours away), next bays, or beautiful waterfalls in rainy season.
We also organize boat trips for our guests which you can join if availabilities.
Plenty of stuff to do - or just chill at the beach!
Also you will not spend much money simply because there are hardly any places around to do so.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: