My name is Anna and I am a psychologist. I am looking for someone to come over and help me taking care of my house and the garden, look after my three cats and teach me some English.
I live in a pretty big house in Sopot, Poland. As my daughters recently moved out, I am looking for someone to take care of the house as I am having a really busy time at the moment and on top of that I travel a lot.
I usually spend 3 days of the week in the capitol of Poland, Warsaw. The other 4 I work at home in my office. I do also visit my children quite often.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Sopot is great to just relax. The place is stunning, famous nationwide for it's beauty. It's just between Gdańsk and Gdynia - the two big cities.
There are a lot of places to visit around, museums, the beach, cliffs, a national park.
It's relatively cheap to go out. Sopot is widely known for it's nightlife and clubs.
The main street (boh. Monte Cassino) is lively at any time of the year. There you can eat out, drink and party.
You would be responsible of:
- feeding my cats on a daily basis, usually three times a day, or when they meow! also keeping their litter box empty
- occasionally cleaning the house
- maintaining the place nice and tidy (watering the plants/hoovering the dusts)
- some little garden works (mowing the lawn/watering the plants)
- little help with my guest house (changing the linens/greeting guests)
- teaching me some English if you like!
shared bathroom and kitchen
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
2 hours a day / 5 days a week