We are a family of 2, so no children at the moment :)
We love people, food and cultural exchange, we have started hosting 4 years ago and it has been great, now we think we are ready for a different experience...
Twice a week both of us attend the Official Language school (we are learning German). The rest of the week we do things at home (cleaning, laundry, etc)
During weekends we enjoy eating out, mostly in Madrid downtown: mexican, thai or indian food but we could eat anything, really :) We also go to the midnight movie sessions and we usually have a long walk afterwards.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Volunteers could learn or practice Spanish language and Spanish and Mexican culture and come with us to Donostia-San Sebastian whenever we go.
German Native Speaking
Experience/skills in teaching preferably
PLUS: enjoy cooking :)
Available dates to stay:
August 20th - 31st
We want to learn the German language and we think this would be the perfect way to get in touch not only with the language but with the German culture in general.
Since we will be sharing our flat we are looking for a responsible, well-mannered and tidy volunteer who:
- Remove their shoes at home entrance.
- Teach us German for 1 and a half or 2 hours a day (evenings or nights).
- Help us at home: buying groceries, taking the garbage downstairs, doing the breakfast dishes (2 cups and 2 spoons generally).
- Maintain your own bedroom and bathroom clean
- Cook something. We'll pay for the groceries expenses of course.
We will provide:
- Comfortable stay and good company.
- Own bedroom and bathroom.
- Breakfast, wifi, bed linen and basic toiletries.
- Access to the kitchen, living room and swimming pool.
- Help with your Spanish.
So, please drop us a line and tell us how/with which tools you can teach us German <-- Very important!
Private bedroom and bathroom in a housing complex with swimming pool and security guard just 100 meters away from a metro station.
Getting around (transportation card type A, so no extra costs):
30 minutes ride to downtown by metro
Supermarkets, restaurants and cafeterias in the neighborhood.
We plan to keep hosting people from CS from time to time so you would need to share the bathroom.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
3 hrs / 5 days