We are a very active and lively family with two children. Our son is 10 years old and our daughter is 9 years old. Both are going to school. We moved June 2016 from New Zealand to Germany, so our children are brought up bilingual. We are looking for a native English speaker if possible. We need help to tutor our children in English, household work and gardening. I like it really clean and tidy in the house.
What we will offer to our guests:
- your own clean and tidy flat (attached granny flat to the house) with garden view and separate entrance
- own toilet and bathroom
- underfloor heating
- own kitchen (self contained apartment)
- single bed and most of the time WIFI
- friendly, caring and welcoming family
- unlimited Internet access
- everyday laundry
- daily professional made and unlimited fresh coffee :-)
- we can be flexible in working hours to explore the fantastic City of Frankfurt
- four days of working days for about 5 hours
- three days off per week
In the first week you would get to know our children and their daily life and we would introduce you to the different tasks in the household.
The different tasks include the following:
- Sometimes picking up children from School, days needs to be arranged
- Daily household tasks: folding washing, laundry, putting washing away, vacuuming, empty dishwasher, lading dishwasher, wiping all surfaces in the dining room and kitchen, making beds, tidying kitchen, dining room, living room and all bedrooms
-once a week cleaning the whole house including window cleaning, door cleaning...
- light gardening work
-looking after the children once a week usually in the evening
-help to clean with our daughter the cage of the guinea pigs
-making light dinner sometimes cooking lunch or dinner
We are looking for a very reliable and mature person who brings excellent time management skills, organizational talent and and is a loving person to look after the children.
If this sounds like YOU, please contact us,
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Claudi, Daniel, Jonas and Lina
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
We love to get to know other cultures and our children are very curious and open minded. It is important for us that we feel comfortable with each other.
We are looking for the right person who would like to experience some independence working with children and would like to get to know everyday life of an active family moved back from New Zealand to Germany. We would like to show you the area as well.
German and English
You have your own garden apartment in the basement of the house. It is semi attached to the house with kitchen and utensils. You have your own toilet and bathroom.
The house is very close to public transport underground U 5 Giessener Strasse, bus number 34 and tram line number 18 which brings you within 8 Minutes into the city center, we have lovely free galleries, museums and of course our traditional apple cider "Apfelwein". There is a park near by for running, biking and there is usually a bike available. It is also very close to the Fachhochschule about 6 minutes by train and bike to walk maybe 15 minutes.
We have got a ticket for the public transportation what you can use in the evening and during the weekend for free (needs to be arranged in advance).
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5 hours per day Tuesday to Friday