We warmly welcome you to cocreate and express with us what comes from the soil of your mind.
That soil has been degraded in the same way that the topsoil of mother earth has been degraded. We work on solutions and find the answers in the forest we live in. As we speak, we look behind believes. Out of time, into art of living utopy, where magic be and and visions manifest reality. Step by step, from dreaming, to planning, from creation to celebration. In every moment with ease and peace, here and now, forever and ever.
Next to maintaining the conventional water flushing toilets we started with the paths to zero waste, to 'the iphoo native' for example, a compost toilet that is part of the rewilding station at the top of the land. There will also be chickens roaming around and maybe other animals too.. With that we extend a lifestyle that is beneficial for future life on earth and like to learn what we could do better each day, perhaps experience more motivation and integrate more aspects that we might be inspired with,
During your stay you are free to do anything that maintains, respects and either improves the place while you journey on gathering new experiences. Depending on our priorities and your skills, experiences, wishes you can focus on what you like to do/learn.
At the moment we work on several projects
- chcken hotel > roofwork, fence work, woodwork, diggingwork
- extending foodforest > flowers, vegables and trees (collecting dirt, constructing gardenbeds, planting trees)
- dry toilet > clearing out dirt from the building that wil partly become composttoilet,
- little greenhouse
- outdoor shower
- extend camping area > natural stonewall, sitting area's, clearing from brenches, natural art, swing,..
- refuse, reduce, reuse, refurbish, repair, reporpose, recycle
We respect teamwork and teaching eachother skills that others may not have or like to share.
In your other freetime we invite you to:
- delve into the path in miracles > there are amazing trails around where you are immersed in magical nature. We can guide you or you can follow the gpd coordinates.
- watch one of the documentaries, podcasts and movies from our folder of inspiration.
If you like to cook, feel free to take part and/or suggest something you like to prepare
We appreciate art, so if you like to paint, make music or express yourself in any other authentic way, please do so!
Ask us any questions that you arise beforehand and during your stay, Let us know your needs, wishes, experiences and skills you have or like to obtain. We are happy to share with you our facilities, knowledge, stories, laughter and recipes in exchange of your humble participation,
Freddie, Hitso, Anna, the kids and everyone else connected!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
If you are satisfied with participating in any of the above mentioned tasks
Discover the surroundings
You can immerse yourself in the nature by hiking, jogging, biking, skating or by a vehicle. There are beautiful places everywhere around. There is the first Path In Miracles in the making 'Wise Earth' (15 minutes) and long paths in miracles with caves, panorama views and waterfalls (ask Hitso or Freddie for directions). You can go to the nearby village (where are two shops, a bar, library, theatre and museum) and try to communicate with locals, find the local farms and people who can show you something more of the town (Daniela from the library is happy to welcome you and tell you more)
Go to Vidin and walk in the Danube park while discovering the Baba Vida and the old Jewish Synagoge. There are interesting secondhands, musea and a place where you can buy nuts :D
Visit/take part in likeminded projects nearby
(Ask us for contact and/direction)
.. (for Nomads and Seekers) dedicate it's existence to the promotion of a more balanced and enjoyable lifestyle and to create a brighter future. Merope is at 1km distance from here offers educations, courses and workshops (in a variety of fields such as permaculture, natural building, sound healing,...)
Find yourself in a village house, living like a villager for a certain amount of time. .. is in a village 40 km northwest from here and is in our own hands. You can make art, collect and eat seasonal unprocessed food, maintain/improve the garden, repair tools and create solidarity economy products/services by sharing your creativity, experiences and skills.
We have a volleyballfield, darts and you can play with a bow and arrow
Visit Belogradchik (40km distance)
Amazing rockformations with a great history. We suggest you to go with one of us or with a guide that can show you the specific places of interest connected with the history
Visit Magura Cave (25 km distance)
The longest cave in Bulgaria. Its definately worthed to check it out
Designing flyers for events
Writing updates on the website / social media
Re and upcycling materials
Construction of outdoor kitchen, tamazcal
Collecting wild herbs and plants
Bulgarian, Dutch, English, German, Greece
Private or shared bedroom
We act Local & think global
We wish to strengthen our local interdependent economy and create resilience by improving our interaction between local economical and social activities
1. 2000 - The place was bought. There was years of work, sweat, tears, parties and investments made to get to today
2. 2009 - Adopting straydog Shiwushko
3. 2019 - Support of .. (sept 2019 > ongoing) – Several works has been done in the village center including an art object, extension of library and sport activities
4. Alliance with .. (december 2018 > ongoing) – .. is a grassroots organisation that works on regenerative ecoloocial, economical, spiritul and social activities based on solidarity economy principles.
5. Creation of toollibrary/workshop for other likeminded projects (tools can be used on spot and be borrowed occasionally)
6. Economical and social exchange with local farmers (cheese, eggs, milk, herbal medicines, handcrafts)
7. Extend glocal community by using land to host different kind of regenerative initiatives (nature therapy with animals, wildlife and in natural habitat)
8. Co-initiate with .. &.. a cooperative center for transformative cultural change in nearby city of Vidin
9. Start of 'Path in Miracles' - The Path In Miracles is a grassroots initiative for young and old, with the purpose to align with nature and evoke the awareness of our unity with her as source of unconditional love. As nature is our free guide, everything in this path is miraculously free and made to encourage your senses to relax and experience ambition to recreate a heavenly existence on earth. By the creation of this path we wish to foster peace (a state of union) and understanding between different people, cultures and societies while laying a foundation for a regenerative culture. As the path in miracles is a relatively new idea and is totally depended on the support of people who read this, .. started a crowdfunding
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
We dont count hours, we count reciprocity
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: