We are a family of 4 and we live in the countryside of Poland, in the hills of Janowice Wielkie, in the south west of Poland
We have an agrotouristic farm where we have some animals, a small vegetable garden and always a lot of projects going on. As from this year we started on the renovation of a second house and the land surrounding it, about 50km from where we live. We are cleaning the land from schrubs and trees, and after that we will have some pigs ploughing the land for us.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
You'll be living in our Polish-Dutch family. We hope to be aible to have you enjoy some of the typically Polish dishes which I'll prepare for you (although I'm Dutch) and sime times home made Polish drinks :) and get the feeling of the real Polish way of enjoying the summer evenings around the fire. Maybe Mirek will even sing a song for you :) :) :)
In the spring and summer period we are looking for volunteers who would like to spend time taking car of the animals, garden and help with other jobs in our farm in Janowice Wielkie and who would like to help renovating the other house (with our guidence) take care of the pigs and split some wood in the meantime. We would like to work with couples of volunteers, and have at least 2 couples of volunteers working for us at the same time, so that you can work for instamce a week at our main farm in Janowice and a week in the other place (Wolbromów). So, we are looking for:
- Strong and responsible volunteers who are aible to work independently in a remote place
- hands on people who do not mind working for +- 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
- two couples
- who would like to work with us for 3 weeks to 1 month
- in april, may, june, july, august or september
- if you have your own car it would be easy
We’ll have to offer you:
- food and bevorage at the pure Poland Farm
- an expence allowence for your groceries (or if you would like to we do your groceries with you) when you 're staying in Wolbromów.
- a room, your own shower in Pure Poland
- a small house with all the basics in Wolbromów
- wifi (we also will try to provide wi fi in the remote house
- hopefully a wonderfull experience and a great time with us!
English, German, Spanish, Polish, Dutch, a bit of French
double room, use of bathroom, or bathroom en suite, use of sitting room, use of garden, internet connection, use of bed linen and towels.
working boots, rain coat, working clothes.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
5 hours a day, 5 days a week