Favourited 798 times
Being a volunteer gives you an opportunity to come and experience our community in a very unique way. You become an intrinsic part of our community and our special way of life. We are opening our doors for you to become a part of our community. Our community consists of the guests, the staff, Aaron, Alex our animals, vendors, tour guides, drivers and many others who are a part of our eco-system.
Help around the house
Volunteering here is a great way to immerse yourself into three worlds simultaneously.
1. You get to help side by side with our local team. You will get to practice your Spanish and experience the Pura Vida.
2. Being a yoga retreat, you will be immersed in yoga for the length of time that you stay here.
3. You are immersed in a jungle paradise. We are located right next to the Corcovado National Park, which is said to contain 2.5% of all the earth's bio diversity.
If you are interested in one of these positions and want to get away from it all for an extended period of time, please reach out to us.
A social media expert - someone who can help us grow our yoga Facebook group
A backlink expert - When you apply, please provide examples of your past work and what you were able to achieve.
In short, I am looking for someone to come and help me with numerous duties.
First and foremost, you must be able to write. Write blogs. Write copy. Write capturing social media posts.
Secondly, a bonus would be. if you have a decent knowledge of WordPress and how to upload posts to WordPress.
Thirdly, if you have skills with taking photos, making videos, and editing them.
Fourthly, have an A-Type personality with a strong flare of creativity. (This is my exact personality.) You have a passion to create, work and get things accomplished. And you don't mind working with someone who has a lot of drive, focus, and intention.
Fifthly, that you are a yoga teacher.
I know this is a tall order, but if you are out there and want to become a part of a yoga community for 3 months, please send us a message. And please include samples of your works, or be prepared to send them.
Volunteer help ranges in what we are looking for:
Primarily at this moment, we are looking for:
- gardeners with knowledge of permaculture and organic farming.
- videographers and Editors
- writers to help with our blog (if you are interested in writing for us, please be prepared to submit some of your work)
While it is not always required, volunteers who are yoga teachers will get priority consideration.
Private room with a shared bathroom.
A private shower that is shared among other volunteers
In exchange for volunteering, we provide 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. (with the exception of lunch on Saturday.)
* generally look for solo people.
* favor longer stays. If you are only wanting to come for a week or two, please look elsewhere. We typically look for people who can come for more 2- 3 months.
* require all volunteers/staff to be vaccinated for Covid19.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
5 hours a day, 5 days a week Mon to Fri