Favourited 25 times
I live on my own in a specious apartment next to Kits Beach, Kitsilano, Vancouver. There is 200 meters to Kits Beach and ocean. I live next to Point Grey bike line, 134 meter long Kits pool, Kits Beach with volleyball and tennis courts and Granville Island where you can enjoy Art Galleries, artistic shops and fresh farmers market. I am 8 km from UBC, Anthropology Museum and Wreck Beach. 6km from Pacific Spirit Park. 3 km from Banyen books and music store and Aphroditis Cafe. 500m from Bus 2 and 4th Avenue with all shops.
No smoking house. No pets.
I usually wake up 6:30 am and go to bed at 10:30 pm.
I am looking for a non-smoking Web Developer, Social Media Content Creator, photographer, videographer.
Help with Computers/ Internet
- Opportunity to enjoy Kitsilano Vancouver
- Opportunity to learn to cook homemade meals from home products.
- Opportunity to learn languages.
- Opportunity to learn about the microbiome, nutrition, chronic pain, trauma healing.
- I would love to show you beautiful hiking trails, go biking, go play volleyball and tennis, visit Granville Island. Go hiking to Grouse Grind Mountain!
- Web Developer / Virtual Assistant / Photographer / Videographer
- help 5h a day / 5 days a week
- early morning start
- minimum stay 2 weeks
- Have fun!
Chinese (Mandarin): Fluent
This host offers a language exchange
I would love to learn some Italian and I am happy to speak English, Polish or Russian with you.
Strong internet signal.
I cook homemade meals which I am happy to share. However, I do not cook every day, so the share option will not always be there.
I will provide groceries for 3 meals a day so you can cook your own meals when I am not cooking or if what I am making is not to your taste.
Safeway and Whole Foods stores are 5 minutes walk from home.
I pretty much never drink alcohol so you would need to buy your own. The Liquor store is 5 minutes walk from home.
No cigarettes, cannabis or other drugs, please.
- bus stops (4,7,2)
- EVO parking zone
- 3 minutes walk to Kits Beach and Kits Pool
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
5 hours a day, 5 days a week