Favourited 1425 times
Join our big family of helpers and local staff in the running this hostel.
We are a tourists & backpackers hostel. Created on the run from day one, but still much to do.
Located in the town center just 100 meters from the water line of the Sea of Galilee and a short ride away from many nature attractions and beaches. Tiberias saw much better days but its still a perfect hub to explore the north of Israel, Galilee, Golan Heights, Jordan valley and the lake. And we have come to provide a good home base for travelers.
Its been more than 3 years since we took the place and have been renovating and designing on the run, there is still plenty to do.
We have been working day and night to turn it into a comfortable base for guests to head out and explore the area of the Sea of Galilee. we collect information for our guests and staff to explore nature and its activities and communities, and we provide detailed information on sites.
You are welcome to join this project and growing family, take part in daily chores of cleaning and help with making breakfast, Bar shifts, and cooking
the volunteer staff composes of 3-7 people on top of 3-5 regular staff members.
- we currently need :
*️️️️️️️ maintenance that knows how to clean and generally keep the place awesome
* inhouse activities and taking part in bar shifts (we dont usually have someone doing just that, but it integrates with the rest of the chores)
*** for paid position you need to have a work visa or be citizen of israel. in which case we can talk about the optional positions, salary and other technical details ***
We will be happy to have you and your skill to bring back life to this hostel, renovate, invent, and explore what the beautiful nature around has to offer tourists.
Hope to see you here with us!
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
- Maintenance: If you'll be joining the maintenance crew than we expect you to be energetic and know how to use a broom&dust pan, and keep the place tidy. and put out breakfast and keep it tidy.
- Renovation and art projects - We dont expect you to be professional but if you never wielded a hammer in your life this is not the place for you to start. we dont want you to loose a finger on your vacation, still we'll be happy to teach how to build furniture from pallets, paint walls etc. and are open to your ideas and skills.
- For reception help, you'll need to be fluent in english, representing and friendly. we'll teach you the rest.
- Projects - we are open to project volunteering, creating something (mural, video etc), hit us like Flo did and made us an amazing video.
- Entertainment: if you are a peoples person, you can help taking guests out to a night swim, or beer pong on the roof, any ideas for fun with guests will be awsome!
Please, if you write us its because you want to volunteer with us, dont send us template requests. We will also answer you individually. Specify the period and positions you're interested in.
These tentative days commitment is good quality and creates a basis for a strong deep relationship.
This host offers a language exchange
Hi, sure we are most happy to share our languages and learn others from around the world.
We will provide accommodation in AC volunteer dorm + regular hostel breakfast + basic provision to make dinner with ( staff takes turns cooking ).
on days off we can arrange for you to have about once in two weeks a free accommodation in other Israel hostels.
Staff enjoys discounted price on beers and other things that cost money that we can help with.
There are beaches, bike trails and much history around. even Jesus walked on the water here.
we can send you camping or cycling, hiking or hitch hiking all about the north and jordan valley.
On days off we might get you free or super discounted stay in other Israel hostels ( including in Jerusalem & Tel aviv ) and much appreciation. and we plan to explore the beaches, river, hot springs and hiking trails of the Galilee, Jordan river,GolanHeights , join us !
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
we have made adjustments to provide the digital nomads what they need - strong wifi, working room, workout station, board games (!?)
More than two
Maximum 5 hours, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: