WE AS A FAMILY,
WE DISCOVERED a Noble House from the end of the 19th century. The house was uninhabited and the garden abandoned!
WE DREAMED to recover the house and to preserve the culture. To reclaim the garden is to preserve nature.
To be able to engage everyone in this journey is to keep alive the old spirit of the house!
WE CREATED our Hostel & Family where we host our passion of turning each stay into an unique experience through the Azores!
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
If you love nature, this is the right place for you!
You will be exploring the green and the blue, mountains and water!
We are located in the historical area of the gorgeous city of Ponta Delgada.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MEETING PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM FEEL HOME?
Great! As a part of the family, we wonder to see your enthusiasm and hard work to make sure that each of our guests have the best experience they can possibly have in the Azores and in our Home!
HOW CAN YOU HELP US? WHAT POSITIONS DO WE HAVE AVAILABLE?
1. The Happy Receptionist & Island Master : Your goal will be talk & talk making people feel happy at home! Always with the best tip to enjoy the island!
2. Kitchen papa/mama assistant: you will help to prepare the most delicious breakfast, lunches and/or dinners for our team and our guests.
3. Passionate Yoga teacher and little help in housekeeping: What about being the yoga teacher for our guests in our sunny garden and having the best possible cultural experience with our joyful housekeeping crew?
- Be happy and share happiness
- Be an idiot, new ideas are always welcome
- Be creative, make our home more beautiful everyday
- Be in family, eating, drinking & talking as a good Portuguese that we are
- Be in nature, enjoying the best that the island has to give to us
- Work hard enjoy hard!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU, be original and write to us here on Workaway!
P.S: Please read everything carefully and no copy paste messages ;)
We have a mezzanine room with private bathroom where there is place for 6 helpers.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
4-5 days working, 2 days off to enjoy the island! Minimum appliance is 2 months
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: