My name is Olivia Piana, I am French waterwoman 🏄♀️🚣♀️🧜♀️ living in Vila Nova de Milfontes in Alentejo, in the south of Portugal. My job is to be a professional athlete of Stand Up Paddling so I am travelling a lot for the competitions.
I live on a campervan on a land of 4000 square meters. 2500 square meters are fenced for my dogs and my campervan. 500 square meters are separated from dogs to welcome friends in their own camper van. The rest of the land is for chickens and a horse (future projects).
I just planted vegetables and fruit trees that need to be watered regularly, ideally once a day. Eggplants, tomatoes, zucchini, basil and watermelons are ready to be eaten !
What you need to know :
- The water come from the well, it is a non-drinking water but I use it for shower and dishes. Drinking water is available at the fishermen’s port, I fill it with cans.
- There is no Water-Closed but Dry-Closed. There is no septic tank but a compost. I want to use as little water as possible for our planet.
- I use natural household products (Marseille soap, baking soda, white vinagre and black soap) and natural soaps and shampoo 🍀and my plants drink this water used 🥳
- At the moment, there is no washing machine, clothes are washed by hand or at the laundromat in the village
- You can connect your camper on the electricity of Fernando my neighbor, it is so nice. He repairs beautiful vintage cars. It takes a while to get electricity in Alentejo, but it is part of the slow life.
In exchange for this precious service I propose you to enjoy my land and the Alentejana life in the best conditions that I can offer you!
My land is a quiet and natural place at 2,5km from :
- the village of Vila Nova de Milfontes 🍷
- the surfing spot Malhão 🌊
- and the wild beach Angra da Cerva 🏖
I can borrow you any type of Stand Up Paddle that you want to use, I have everything ! The river Mira in Milfontes is an amazing spot to paddle in Stand Up Padde and Kayak.
If you want to learn French we can speak French when I am here 😁
Leo and Layka, my two doggies need good campagny when I am traveling for competitions and trainings.
The work required represents 1 hour a day : to feed Leo and Layka and to give them hugs 🥰🐶🐺🥰
My veggies and fruits trees also need to be watered regulary. If you like dogs, plants and Portugal this opporunity is for you!
Leo and Layka are both 4 years old. Layka is female Malinois - Belgian shepherd, she loves to play and hugs. She is a good gardian but once she knows you she is so cute with you! Leo is a male Tcheque wolf-dog, he looks like a wolf but he is a chiwawa in his mind. He loves hugs, food and friends. They need good compagny to be happy and if you love dogs you will love them !
- people traveling in campervan/motorhome
- lovers of nature and animals (especially dogs 🥰)
- people who want to enjoy the slow life in Alentejo 🍷🏖🌊 and to take care of my peacefull land and kids 🐶🐺
- people that use ecological products (soap, shampoo...) as there is no spetic tank and the water used go to the plants 🌍💦
A nice spot for your campervan/motorhome, about 500 meters square with your own garden and dry toilets, separated from my dogs.
Vila nova de Milfontes is a beautiful village next to the river Mira. There are good restaurants, snacks and bars. I love to buy fresh products at the local market on the morning. There is also the best pizza of Portugal : pizza La Sicilienne😍 if you like watersports you will love it as you can do everything : surfing, stand up paddling, kayaking, kitesurfing, windsurfing...
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
You have your own spot, quiet and nice. There is electricity to recharge your devices but you have to use your own internet.
My offer is only for workawayers traveling in campervan/motorhomes as I dont have any house for the moment. There is a parking place facing your own garden with veggetables.
Dogs are welcome!!
More than two
Maximum of 1 hour a day, 7 days a week as dogs eat everyday �