Favourited 884 times
We are a couple living in Mexico City. My wife is a Hairstylist and I'm a filmmaker (29 & 32). We like all about hair, photo, video and production. Our house it's near to Santa Fe area, it's a super corporate but we are in a house with big gardens, you will enjoy the best of the city and the nature.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Experiencing life in our life is unpredictable....cultural exchange alone is a wonderful benefit
We can help you getting acquainted with Mexican history, geography, culture, art and cuisine.
We have no training whatsoever in Spanish teaching, but we can also do our best to help you improve your Spanish if that is one of the reasons you are planning to crash in the capital city of the biggest, most populated and probably most culturally diverse Spanish speaking country.
Minimum staying: 6 weeks.
Top priority for people staying 3 months or longer.
- Dog lovers with experience looking after dogs: Walking, feeding, playing. Our dog will be your "main task"
- Experienced carpenters always wanted for helping in art projects or fixing stuff.
- Must be fluent English speaker.
- Experienced English Teacher to improve our English to take us to a higher level. We are fluent but We have some grammar problems. So we expect someone very skilled on it.
- We are very relaxed people, you won't have a strictly working schedule but we hope your are available when we need general help. It could be gardening, painting, helping on production, wash the dishes (we have a cleaning person coming twice a week).
COUPLES ARE WELCOME. We're giving preference to digital nomads, couples and persons that are looking for a long term stay. (Our lasts workawayers stayed for 12-15 months each)
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ PLEASE *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
We are not party people, drinkers or 4:20 friendly people if that's important for you it won't work in our place.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
We have a 2 rooms area with its private bathroom and a wired router so you get at least 100mbps internet. You might share with other volunteer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Small Activities Everyday. max 20 hours a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: