Favourited 600 times
We are a couple living in Mexico City. My wife is a Hairstylist and I'm a filmmaker (27 & 30). We like all about hair, photo, video and production. Our house it's near to Santa Fe area, it's a super corporate but we are in a house with big gardens, you will enjoy the best of the city and the nature.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Experiencing life in our life is unpredictable....cultural exchange alone is a wonderful benefit
We can help you getting acquainted with Mexican history, geography, culture, art and cuisine.
We have no training whatsoever in Spanish teaching, but we can also do our best to help you improve your Spanish if that is one of the reasons you are planning to crash in the capital city of the biggest, most populated and probably most culturally diverse Spanish speaking country.
Minimum staying: 1 month.
- Dog lovers with experience looking after dogs: Walking, feeding, playing. Our dog will be your "main task"
- Experienced carpenters always wanted for helping in art projects or fixing stuff.
- Must be fluent English speaker.
- Experienced English Teacher to improve our English to take us to a higher level. We are fluent but We have some grammar problems. So we expect someone very skilled on it.
- We are very relaxed people, you won't have a strictly working schedule but we hope your are available when we need general help. It could be gardening, painting, helping on production, wash the dishes (we have a lady who clean twice a week). Feed and walk the dog, every day.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ PLEASE *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
We are not party people, drinkers or 4:20 friendly people if that's important for you it won't work in our place.
We have a small 2 rooms area with bathroom. I'll be sharing with other volunteer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Small Activities Everyday. max 25 hours with 2 days off