The school was found 5 years ago.
The target of our centers is giving opportunities to children to learn English by providing low price English classes to them. I strongly believe that studying English at the early ages would make children improve their English. Our students have not had chances to study, to talk, to practice speaking skill with foreigners although they are really good at grammar. I thought that being born and living in the suburb is really a disadvantage for rural children in comparison to those living in the city. That is why I have decided to create an international community for foreigners in my area by applying to be a host in Workaway. So, coming to my center to help my lovely little angles to overcome their fear of learning English, so they will achieve their dream of communicating with foreigners fluently and getting a good job in an English speaking environment.
Moreover, I would like to create a multi-cultural environment for both volunteers and Vietnamese people. You can discover the Vietnamese culture and customs through meals, landscapes and festivals. I believe that your contribution will bring many practical benefits to the community and society.
Teaching experience is not required, but a plus. We will provide all the necessary trainings for who don’t have any teaching experience.
Living in the country side of Haiphong means that you will experience a peaceful life with friendly local people. You also have chance to farm works, to go fishing and learn how to cook Vietnamese traditional food such as Bún chả, spring roll, Chưng cake and so many other delicious food.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
We welcome all English speaking volunteers from all corners in the world, with or without teaching experiences but loving-children is a must.
- To teach English to locals. My center will prepare flashcards, audio clips, textbooks, handouts for you, and of course, a teaching assistance always accompanies with you. All volunteers and teaching assistants can share ideas for the lessons or you can prepare by yourself. We welcome your ideas so please feel free to present your thoughts to us;
- Besides teaching work, my center also have outdoor activities for learners in cafes, water parks, in museums and other places through which they are more eager to learn and all staff in the center could increase work capacity and teamwork skills;
- Working hours: maximum of 5 teaching hours/day and 1- 2 days off/week;
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
Ideally we prefer volunteers who are able to commit to a month or more, in exchange for your work, we will provide:
- Monthly living allowance: 100$(2.500.000vnd)(this only applies for volunteers staying more than 1 month, and starts from the 2nd month)
- Food allowance : ~ 3$(70.000vnd)/ day or 3 meals/day.
- Free accommodation (free fast wifi, with beds, pillow, blankets, mattress, ...), bathrooms (with hot water) + 1 kitchen room (with fridge);
- There are nearby street markets and supermarkets where you can buy fresh products and cook meals by yourself if you want to;
Note: I know that for people living away from home, somtimes you really to enjoy your own meals, no matter how local food is delicous. Don't hesitate to tell us about that.
- Bicycle, motobike will be your main transportation here. If you get motor driving license and get used to traffic in Vietnam, you can drive motorbike;
- There is a football field, tennis court, a gym, a badminton court, taekwondo club, a swimming pool….close by where you can join in with some sport activities. Sometimes, there are some traditional festivals for the community to enjoy;
- I strongly believe that the trip would be unforgettable moments of your life.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: