Hi guys, we are a new friendly surf hostel on the beautiful Guasacate beach in the Pacific Ocean of Nicaragua. It is a 2km sandy beach with many beach breaks available, also with the famous POPOYO wave only a 10-minute beach walk from the hostel. We also have some of the most beautiful sunsets.
Some things we need help with at the moment:
- Yoga Teacher- We would like to offer yoga classes, so will be looking for a teacher to volunteer 1 or 2 classes daily
- Artists - A volunteer able to come and help us out with some signs and murals
- Foodie - we are looking to redesign our menu with our local kitchen staff so anyone with knowledge in this area who can assist in coming up with new dishes using fresh local ingredients would be great
- Tech assistance - in addition to social media knowledge, a volunteer with some experience in tech, website design, and other relevant areas would be useful
- Also we are looking for someone who can teach english to the nicaraguan employees here, is all basic level, the idea is to have an exchange of knowledge.
*️️️ Would be great to have a volunteer who can help in a few of these different areas!
We are just opening and looking for good energy helpers who have already experience operations of a hostel. Come join us an help us take the place to the next level
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Can benefit by learning Spanish, yoga, and perfect for surfers/those who want to learn or simply cant stop surfing.
Also will be keeping the beach clean which benefits all of us as humans.
Life here is a stress-free zone, positivity in one is a must.
In addition to the positions listed above (Yoga teacher, artist, foodie, tech assistance) important qualities in our volunteers include...
Good with people so clients are always happy
Maintenance, as in a keen eye to small details, presentation of the property, clean, organized.
Exchange language, Spanish/English with the local workers. You don't need to be fluent, but please be willing to learn and practice
Eco-minded and can help with Beach cleanups.
Manage social media
Accommodation: In the hostel dorm
(lunch and dinner discount if you want to get it here)
when boards arent rented access to surf board.
All accommodations only
Applies on days of volunteering
Volunteers can do whatever they choose, will be able to borrow surfboards and bicycle, there are natural tide pools at the end of the beach and we also have some hot springs nearby.
Can also go to many beaches heading south like Beginners Bay, Santana, Gigante, Aqua, San Juan del Sur.
Keeping your space and hostel clean and presentable is one thing that is absolutely necessary.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week