We are a small vegetarian hostel in Puerto Escondido located between the two main surf spots, Zicatela and La Punta. The hostel has dorm rooms and private bedrooms surrounded by our beautiful tropical garden, accompanied with award winning vegetarian food and funky mezcal bar. We are a family of friends and we welcome you and all our guests to join us in our little piece of paradise in the south of Oaxaca, Mexico.
Cooking / shopping
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
There are a lot of different tasks that need doing and they are always changing. We require dedicated, focused, hard-working volunteers that can be flexible when needed.
*Promotions and social media
*General cleaning, bathrooms and showers need cleaning day to day as well as help keeping guest quarters orderly.
*Vibe setter, we are looking for social mariposas who like to meet new people from all around the world. People who want to create and maintain a comfortable and cool environment!
* Gardening and Maintenance – The garden needs constant work and care, and there are always maintenance jobs popping up.
* All positions are subject to availability and often we have one volunteer doing 2 different roles.
Spanish, English, German
We offer a dorm bed and breakfast and dinner depending on the amount of work we ask of you.
For you to do here:
* Some of the best surfing in the world, surf lessons available.
* Many tours such as fishing, whale and turtle watching.
* Yoga and meditation classes and much more
* Beautiful spots such as Mazunte, Zipolite, Oaxaca City, and many more including hot springs and waterfalls, all within a short bus journeys or two.
* Great nightlife here with lots of parties and events throughout the year.
* Puerto Escondido is truly the place that has for everyone.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week