- My name's Ahmed. I own this house community/guesthouse in a location as close as it's possible to inhabit next to the great pyramids of Giza. We sublease rooms within the house either on a short or long term basis.
- Ours is a four apartment house with a breathtaking pyramid view and the new guesthouse next to that - the best in town! We have it set up with a barbecue and cushions on the shared rooftop.
-We also have a house in the magical city of Dahab on the Red Sea , you can spend sometime there if you wish to help.
- The area is away from downtown, that's how we are privileged to enjoy a nice clean breeze and very quiet atmosphere.
- We also find everything we need nearby. There are supermarkets open 24/7, swimming pools, cafés and restaurants,
- If you want to go downtown, the transportation is efficient and very cheap, costing no more than 50 cents!
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We are very flexible and are trying to establish a laid back community.
So simply whatever you can do will be much appreciated and that may include any of the following;
- Cleaning, etc
- Teaching (I have 2 sons, you can help them) if that's an easier job for you
- Showing guests around
- IT and computer systems help
We are expanding the house, so if you have some craft skills that would be a plus.
Otherwise, any big ideas and creative thinking are much appreciated.
One of the house rooms. It could be possibly shared (though it's not likely to be) with another volunteer (only if we are short on rooms).
We provide up to 2 meals: a big community breakfast at 9am and a solid lunch at 3pm. If you're looking for more there are plenty of options around. Food is so cheap with $1 you can fill yourself up, or use our kitchen to cook.
Living here is such wonderful experience and we love to share it.
You will meet new people and can join them on tours around Egypt, a country whose civilization is such a rich and integral part of the world's heritage.
In your free time you can enjoy Egyptian culture, chill on the rooftop overlooking the pyramids where there is a daily sound and light show, enjoy the neighborhood plus the entire country in the process.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
5 hours per day 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: