It's a place you could go hiking and camping among the magnificent mountains covered with bamboo forest.
- Bamboo sprouts
- Tea leaves
are the best souvenirs if you have the chance to stop by.
We have several
- beautiful waterfalls
- Divine tree forest
- River Tracing spot
around where you should never miss out
What’s more, If you are interested in primitive living, you might have the chance to
- go to the natural night market in the forest
- meet some local indigenous hunter.
And our daily mission is to provide people fresh and yummy veggies which carefully nursed by our mother nature :
- Birds as the guard,
- the microbes as the doctor
- the spring water, the dew ,
- the wind, the sunshine and your big hand
Before decided to stay here as a farmer, I love to WWOOFing around, get to know different culture , meet people and share the experience about their life style.
My daily life is farming in the field, but also loving to do cooking and any kinds of DIY stuff (especially natural building, and handcraft)
My manager Hank is the expert at nursing the bamboo sprout and we are trying to learn more about the variety use
of bamboo, if you have any interest or experiences, please let us know.
Hank & his spouse with their energetic kid sometimes will stop by, recently they are running a traditional house in Daxi as a fusion space for people to realize the culture , to taste the local food, to display artist's craft and you are welcome to be the teacher if you have some special skill and talent could perform to the people.
Sometimes we have an outdoor woodworking class for the kids to build their tree house. Occasionally, we host various activities for people to come. And anybody is welcome to share their talent and experiences here. Please enjoy your time during your stay.
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
During your stay , you could learn how to
- grow your own food
- nursing the soil
- make good use of the local plant and materials
- do bamboo weaving and handicraft
You could also
- meet local hunter,
- practice different languages,
- do anything you like to , depends on your ability.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
We are looking for people who love the nature and can also take care of themselves.
because I might not be there on the weekends.
The main help might be help the daily farm work, like harvesting, weeding, packing, etc.
And we offer pocket money for veggies packing in Winter!
Moreover, I love to exchange anything about cooking , food preservation or handicraft, you are welcome to be the teacher.
And we have one outdoor classroom under construction .If you like, you could also design one lovely bamboo hut or anything to make here a better place.
Chinese (Mandarin): Fluent
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
You could choose to stay in
- cozy sofa bed
- camping with tent at any place you desire to (tree house/ shed)
- hot bath,
- WIFI (unlimited data from my phone)
- decent kitchen with almost everything
- 3 meals with home grown vegetable, grains, and other ingredients
Please help yourselves during your stay.
The farm is located in the mountain,
- secret swimming pool (15 minutes walk)
- the nearest public bus stop besides the waterfall (10 minutes driving)
- the old Daxi tea factory (25 minutes driving)
- the nearest Daxi Township (40 minutes driving)
- LALA Divine tree forest (1 hour driving) _Easy hiking
- HERVEY Divine tree forest (10 minutes driving)_3~4hrs hiking
Normally, I will go back to Taipei City every weekend, so you are welcome to jump in or drop off around Taipei City.
Please bring your
- long-sleeve T-shirt/pants.
- Wellington boots
(We have several spared wellington boots but not sure fit your size)
- Personal Medicine, including mosquito repellent and sun block lotion.
-rain coat and pants
(The wet season in Taiwan could very humid and windy)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host can provide space for campervans.
This host has said they are willing to accept those travelling with a pet.
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: