I am a graphic artist, jewelry maker and a traveller. I've decided to make my dream come true. I've purchased this lovely old wooden house situated 40 km from Cracow. The location is wonderful, land is filled with trees and there is a little pond. The place looks like a secret garden and I'm planning to turn it into a peaceful retreat space where all sort of inspiring workshops will take place (yoga, meditation, painting, cooking, creating jewelry, collecting wild plants to eat, weaving wicker, etc.). You will enjoy hammocks, swings, mountain hikes during the day and bonfires during the night. There is a river and a lake nearby to take a swim. Forest and mountain trails are very near. Go and enjoy Cracow nightlife on weekends and chill in the nature during the week. There are many apple trees and some raspberry bushes, and everyone is free to pick fruits. The vegetable garden will be growing soon :)
I invite one volunteer at a time.
Work 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
You can be a part of some art, meditation and yoga workshops. Many people from all over the world sharing their stories by the bonfire. Exchange cooking traditions. Benefit Cracow cultural and nightlife offer.
- Simple fence - a barier for my dog is highly needed now so it will be the first thing to do this season
- Gardening - there are many plants and trees to cut their branches, soil to flatten, grass cut and weed out
- General maintaining house and cooking
- Renovating furniture - there are many old and beautiful pieces of furniture in the house to refresh, some artistic colorful patterns are welcome :)
- Shared room. With time, there will be more space to sleep inside - the house House is heated, has warm shower, washing machine and a kitchen
- All food available in the house and garden is free, but most of the time you'll have to cook it yourself in the common kitchen :)
- Wifi is free
Its only 40 km from Cracow, where you can go by bus or I can give you a ride, where you can go to enjoy amazing nightlife, concerts, exhibitions and go sightseeing. You can take a trip to Zakopane and hike in Tatra mountains, Wieliczka Salt Mine or visit Auschwitz. The house itself is surrounded by forests, rivers and there is a lake to swim nearby. You can hike or ride a bike in the mountains surrounding the land.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week (no food)