Favourited 1271 times
Hello beautiful people!
URGENT: we're looking for help since 15th January for a month - tasks include carrying heavy bags of coal! :)
We live in a charming, remote place, farm hidden in the Izery Mountains, situated between two villages. On a farm with hilly meadows, streams, and forests we run a small NGO, which promotes social economy and sustainable living in close, small communities.
We are now creating personal and spiritual development retreat center close to nature.
We are really looking forward to hosting creative, hard-working and skillful people with a positive attitude!
We are especially looking for:
- photographers, video-makers, graphic designers who could help in creating a new visual identity of the place
- people interested in gardening to help seed, mulch, weed, transplant
- builders and carpenters, who could help in the general maintenance and renovation of the area (medieval village, playground, wooden contractions around and in the main house)
- artists who would like to leave a piece of their creation in our incipient small retreat center (painting/ mosaic/ mural/ design of children playground etc)
*️️ *️️ *️️
At the moment we need help with:
- building wooden fences
- painting walls inside the house and painting wooden structures outside
- gardening and planting shrubs and trees
- decorating meditation paths
- restoring the medieval village
- and many more!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
Our space is situated in a quite unique region inhabited by many new immigrants from the cities (among them many artisans) and "old" immigrants from the Eastern Poland who moved here after 1945. Our local community is definitely not a traditional Polish type so volunteers can learn quite different lessons here, for example about leaving in "alternative" community, trying to be "eco-friendly" or even working on building sustainable development from the bottom up, on our local scale... Having said that, it's up to you how deep will you dive and what will you learn from it ;)
Volunteers staying on our farm would, depending on their wishes and skills too, choose from staying and managing the medieval village, do the maintenance projects, gardening, building new wooden houses or getting involved in art and eco workshops and projects that we sometimes organize (why not make your own too? :)
Any further info you need by email.
english, polish, spanish
There are separate rooms dedicated for our volunteers - one is in a small Baba Jaga house (build as an example of eco-contraction), another two in the main house. Of course, there's the medieval village too - only if you want to taste a simple medieval lifestyle ;)
Polish volunteers welcome! ;)
Polscy wolontariusze mile widziani! ;)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: