Favourited 326 times
We are back on workaway again and urgently looking for workawayer for this month > SEPTEMBER
If you only have one of these skills >> social media savvy/ digital marketing/ graphic designing/video editing /interior designing/landscape designing/space designing/Chef! Please don't hesitate to contact us, we need your help!
I am Champ (that's really my name) I'm originally from Bangkok Thailand, right now I am working as an officer in the Spanish embassy and helping my parents as an online marketing manager for their little resort in Kanchanaburi Province. I have travelled to different countries in the world through Workaway program and have made so many memorable stories along the way. I fully understand how important it is to become a global citizen in the world we are living now. Cultural understanding and the ability to adapt yourself in the new environment are super important nowadays and that is why I am here both as a HOST and also as a WORKAWAYER.
I am looking for the person with the same kind of mentality, the person who really want to immerse yourself in the new culture, learning new language(maybe) and put your effort on making a difference to the resort.
My dad has spent 15 years on this project putting all his efforts and money to make his dream becomes reality.
This place has been the little heaven for our family since I was so young, it's a traditional thai style resort with the riverside view in the middle of the mountain(which lies between the border of Thailand and Myanmar) also located very close to a beautiful waterfall.
If you're interested in
1. immerse yourself in the real thai culture with the local people.
2. living in a beautiful nature of tropical paradise.
3. using your knowledge in online marketing, web designing or customer service in a foreign country.
Please don't hesitate to contact me :)
and I can't wait to welcome you to be part of our family.
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
You will have an opportunity to...
1. live with a very kind local Thai family
2. live in one of the most beautiful, quiet and historical province of Thailand
3. learn some basic Thai (if you already know some Thai, I bet you could upgrade your level to be an advance speaker here as you have to talk with Thai people EVERYDAY)
4. use your knowledge to make a difference!
5. stay in a beautiful resort located right next to the Kwai Noi river
6. get a free food, accommodation and transportation (between Bangkok and Kanchanaburi)
(my mom is a good chef and she can definitely share you the secret of THAI FOOD)
I'm looking for a person who could help our family dealing with
- foreign guests (English communication skill is a must!)
- online content (writing some content for the website and Facebook page, well written skill of English is quite necessary)
- booking system (collaborating with the reception of the resort)
Some other skills will definitely be useful to our project! (people with these skills are highly NEEDED)
- Interior design/ landscaping design/ gardening
- web designer
If you have any kinds of skill that you think it might be useful to our project, pleaseeee let us know :)
We are quite open to anything!
Thai, English, Spanish
It's a little house with one bed and private bathroom inside (AC is available)
On weekend, we will definitely take care of your food(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
On weekdays, you might need to cook by yourself on some specific days but kitchen and some ingredients will be available for you :)
We offer you a free transportation from Bangkok to the resort and also my parents always travel between these two provinces, so you can definitely come back to Bangkok for your days off.
We kindly ask you to help us 5 days a week (two days off are very flexible so you can just let us know when you would like to have days off during the week)
On your days off, you can spend your time chilling at the resort, reading, sunbathing, swimming in the river or going to visit other tourist spots in the province. PLUS!! we have motorbike for rent at the resort with 50% discount price for volunteers, so you can design your program on your day off and explore around the beautiful town. You can also come back to Bangkok with my parents for shopping, visiting a capital city and free accommodation in Bangkok is also available on your days off :)
(We will take care of you as a member of our family)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week