We live in a town called Toyoura in Hokkaido located 40minutes from Niseko area. In my family I have my wife and 3 kids.
In Toyoura, there is a big Onsen(hot spring) spot.
We are now renovating our log cabin in a farm which is 10 minutes away from my house.
We're now looking for someone who can carpentry work.
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
We can teach you Japanese language.
In Toyoura town, you can enjoy Onsen(Hot spring) and sea foods.
You will enjoy the nature. ( the log cabin is in our farm)
You will get skills about renovation.
Our place is close to Niseko area which is a world famous place for skiing and snowboarding in winter.
We’re renovating my log cabin.
We will be flooring, painting the wall, and plumbing.
Sometimes I will ask you to split fire woods.
This host offers a language exchange
I can speak both Japanese and English. I'm interested in learning other languages too.
- not paid
Place to sleep
- You will have your own room. (If more than two workawayers are staying, you might need to share the room.)
- We have naughty kids but we're staying in other house, so you will have very calm night.
- Laundry machine is available for free.
- Hot shower is available, but in winter it's not available. you can go to Onsen(Hot spring) located 5 minutes away by car. I'll give you Onsen ticket every two days.
- Wi-Fi connection is available (4G network is also available)
- We provide food for meals.
- Workawayers need to cook for themselves.
- We have oven for cooking.
- BBQ table is available.
- We ask you to cook meals for me sometimes.
- small pickup truck (called Kei tora) is available if you are over 30 years old(due to the insurance)
- You will need to clean your room and the the space you use( kitchen, toilet, and so on.)
Skiing or snowboarding will be the best in winter in this area.
Onsen is also a good choice here.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We have limit free wifi and space for nomads.
I have a big parking space.
Any animal will be OK. But not in the building. And be careful if you want to bring your cat, because we have ducks.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: