Favourited 115 times
We live in a town called Toyoura in Hokkaido located 40minutes from Niseko area. In my family I have my wife and 3 kids.
In Toyoura, there is a big Onsen(hot spring) spot.
We are now renovating our log cabin in a farm which is 10 minutes away from my house.
At the same time, we are making our berry farm.
We will ask you to help us house keeping, cooking, taking care of animals(goats and ducks) and farming. We might ask you to child care sometimes.
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
We can teach Japanese language.
In Toyoura town, you can enjoy Onsen(Hot spring) and sea foods.
You will enjoy the nature. ( the log cabin is in our farm)
You will get skills about renovation.
Our place is close to Niseko area which is a world famous place for skiing and snowboarding in winter.
We’re renovating my log house.
We will be flooring, painting the wall, and plumbing. We might ask you to child care sometimes.
We are also in the process of making berry farm.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
- not paid
Place to sleep
- You will have your own room in the log cabin which we're renovating.(If more than two workawayers are staying, you might need to share the room.)
- We have naughty kids but we're staying in other house, so you will have very calm night.
- Laundry machine is available for free.
- Hot shower is available, but you can go to Onsen(Hot spring) located 5 minutes away by car. We are making shower room now. I'll give you Onsen ticket every two days.
- Wi-Fi connection is available (4G network is also available)
- We provide food for meals.
- Workawayers need to cook for themselves.
- We have oven for cooking.
- BBQ is available.
- We ask you to cook meals sometimes.
- small pickup truck (called Kei tora) is available if you are over 30 years old(due to the insurance)
Skiing or snowboarding will be the best in winter in this area.
Onsen is also a good choice here.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We have limit free wifi and space for nomads.
I have a big parking space.
Any animal will be OK.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: