Update Nov 2019:
Now my kid is in India and my wife has moved to different city for job. Hence i have the time to learn my passion about Photgraphy and Swimming and also i like my workwayer to cook thier country food.
This is the old description:
We are Indian family living in Sweden. Me (Annamalai), my wife and my 2 yr old son Ganesh lives in the apartment.
The Apartment is in central of karlstad. We have been living here for 2+ yrs in Sweden.
I work full time from 8 to 5 pm and my wife goes to classes in daytime and my kid goes to pre school from 9:30 am to 4 pm.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Culture will be :
1) Tasty Indian food every night and Indian Tea / Coffee.
2) I have travelled myself to 40+ countries, so i can share my experience with you and a lot of information about India and life in India.
3) Karlstad is a beautiful place if you like outdoor activites, 5 min walk fro m my apartment you will have the Europe largest fresh water lake with forest walk. In Winter this lake turns into ice and you can do ice skating.
4) You can take our cycle and see Karlstad. If you like Forest walking there are so many places here.
5) You can always meet new people ( our friends) who all are from different parts of the world.
I have a DLSR canon 550D, i like to learn Night photography and also editing in computer useing lightroom. If you have that skills then it perfectly matches my requirement.
I cant swim and i want to learn swimming.
English, Swedish, Tamil, Hindi
Our apartment has 1 living room (you) , 1 bedroom (for us) and 1 kitchen.
Living Room has a IKEA sofa which turns into double bed and its very comfortable.
Breakfast will be : Kelloges with Milk or fruits and coffe/Tea.
Lunch : We can provide you the raw material and you shall cook for yourself. Weekends we will make Indian lunch for you.
Dinner : Tasty Indian food cooked by us.
We would like to have a person who does consume alchol, non smoker and sleeps at the same time with the family timing ( which is around 10:30 PM and get up at 7 am in the morning).
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week and some little help on weekends with cooking/cleaning.