I’m a teacher living in Liechtenstein. I'm 35 years old and I live together with my husband and our dog. We are very open minded, active and talk active and love to have guests. In my spare time I like to go for walks, to hike, and to ride the bike. We love cooking and playing cards.
I'd like to improve my oral English skills, so I thought to invite a native speaker to my place.
We offer a one or two week holiday in Liechtenstein. We show you around, go for hikes or cycle tours and explore the region (Switzerland and Austria). => It's mainly up to you. However, I am not looking for a hard working volunteer more for a guest to indulge.
You just have to converse a lot and of course I appreciate open minded people with an intellectual horizon.
- People (single person or a couple) with English as their mother tongue and who speak a proper English
- People from UK and elder People (40-70) preferred (but still agile and active)
- Dog lovers and non-smokers only
- We like it neat and tidy, hopefully you too
- During the autumn vacation in Switzerland: 27.09.– 19.10. (one or two weeks)
- Board and lodging
Bedroom with double bed (also suitable for a couple) and your own bathroom.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families