I was born in New York but I got raised in Brazil. I am a business student at the University of Pennsylvania. I have a hostel that needs some renovation. I would like some help with interior design, decoration. Do you love art and decoration? We got a match! Do you have any other skills? Just let me know!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- You can feel at home so you can make your own food using stove, microwave, refrigerator, etc.
- You will be like in your home. You can use kitchen, bathroom, hang the clothes on the clothesline.
- We are located in South zone of the city of Belo Horizonte. There are public transport towards main places of the city all the the time.
We are looking for help with placing furniture, hanging art, decorating, cleaning and preparing the house for occupancy. The house will come with a fully furnished kitchen so you will have to cook, clean up after and look out for yourselves.
We are primarily seeking a couple or two singles who have experience with interior decoration, painting, woodwork, and general maintenance. Workawayers who have experience with, interior design/decorating, tile installation skills will be given preference. We need help assembling and placing furniture, hanging art, painting walls and woodwork and moving materials and furniture around. Most of the work will be in spurts and the rest of the time we hope our workawayers will enjoy life in one of the greatest cities in Brazil.
We would also like to Host volunteers with skills like
- Grafitti & Painting
- Architects & Interior Designers
- Recycling & Up-cycling of waste materials to make something creative
Room in a nice area of Belo Horizonte.
You will never be bothered in Belo Horizonte! You will certainly make friends and we will also be available to show you places and help you to get around.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two