Hello dear traveler!
We are two young Turkish guys who run this spacious and very peaceful hostel in Cappadocia, located in the heart of Göreme city. We have years of experience in hospitality and that is why we have decided to run our own hostel and try to create a home for our travelers. We just love to be surrounded by people and learn from different cultures!
The hotel is situated in an old Greek building, on one of the small winding streets that are so typical for Göreme. Our hostel consists of 5 floors which include a terrace with an amazing view of the city and the nature surrounding this unique place. We have 8 rooms including 3 dormitories and 5 private rooms that can host up to 30 people.
We are looking for someone with a chilled and easy-going mindset who enjoys working with travelers from all over the world and can smoothly handle new situations. In return for your help, we would love to offer you food and accommodation.
So, come and join us on our adventure and become part of our happy team :)
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
In return for your help, we would like to share our food, accommodation, experience and of course loads of laugh!!! We are more than happy to help you out to blend in with our culture, share with you all the knowledge we have (about Cappadocia, Turkey and life itself ;) ) and help you to create new happy memories for a lifetime.
Moreover, since there are so many guests from various countries and backgrounds coming to our hostel everyday, you can easily learn about new cultures and places, and make many new friends from all over the world.
How would a day with us look like?
- wake up to an amazing sunrise ( you can watch how the balloons are rising towards the sky each morning)
- go grocery shopping for our guests
- be a receptionist (check-in, check-out, give out information regarding the tours and etc)
- be a tour guide (possibility to take guests for walking tours)
- clean common areas and rooms, help with the laundry
- have an amazing time with our guests after work
- join us for different activities (barbecue nights, common cooking, chilling and talking about life)
- enjoy your free time by exploring the city and the nature
- adore breath-taking sunsets from the terrace or other view points (so many colors all over the place!)
- help with other things around the hostel
These are all the activities that we need help with, however the days may vary depending on the situation :)
English & Türkish
We provide food and a bed in the dormitory.
In your free time, you are more than welcome to explore the surroundings, enjoy a nice Turkish tea at the numerous cafe places in Göreme, join the various tours, visit the neighboring cities (every each of them is just so special), do shopping, take joy in the number of amazing views, eat delicious food and enjoy your time with the other travelers.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
5 hours/day, 5 days / week maximum
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: