My name is Razwan. I live in Kuala Lumpur my entire life. I am 37 years and I work as Overseas System Engineer. My job is to build a system to improve operation in hospital. I work remotely from home and my team is in Adelaide, Australia.
I love sport. I run twice a week and the rest of the evenings I do skateboarding. I run my own skateboarding community.
I also active on Couchsurfing. It is fun.
You can ask for my personal website to get more info about me too.
I live with my younger brother with his wife. I can provide a private room.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
1. Learn how the Malays community lives.
2. Learn how multicultural community live together.
3. Mingle around with local people. Youth/teens/elderly
1. I want to learn to write and speak in proper English and - I can speak English however I want it to be great. I want to learn to pronounce exactly what it supposed to be. I believe if I can communicate in better English - it can reduce a lot of miscommunication happening around us.
2. Help me to grow plants around my small house. Currently, I have a small empty space to be used for gardening (size 8 meters x 10 meters). It's been empty for last 12 years. My plan is to start to use it to grow vegetables.
3. Help me to write/proof-read my community proposal and website.
4. I would be good if you are a story teller because I want to listen to your story - anything interesting. Mostly, I love to hear about culture, science, economic and history.
5. Male or female are welcome to help me.
1. A room - I have 4 rooms in my house. I live with my brother and his wife. I will provide a room for you.
I live not far from the center of KL city. There is bus stop service 80 meters from my house. We do have a beautiful tropical park with full of monkeys and animals around it.
Most of the time I will be at home. I love to read books and do my work infront of computer.
I have my computer lab at home. You can use the computer if you want to.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 2-4 hours a day, 4 days a week