My name is Razwan. I live in Kuala Lumpur my entire life. I am 37 years and I work as Overseas System Engineer. My job is to build a system to improve operation in hospital. I work remotely from home and my team is in Adelaide, Australia.
I love sport. I run twice a week and the rest of the evenings I do skateboarding. I run my own skateboarding community.
I also active on Couchsurfing. It is fun.
You can ask for my personal website to get more info about me too.
I live with my younger brother with his wife. I can provide a private room.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
1. Learn how the Malays community lives.
2. Learn how multicultural community live together.
3. Mingle around with local people. Youth/teens/elderly
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
1. I want to learn to write and speak in proper English and - I can speak English however I want it to be great. I want to learn to pronounce exactly what it supposed to be. I believe if I can communicate in better English - it can reduce a lot of miscommunication happening around us.
2. Help me to grow plants around my small house. Currently, I have a small empty space to be used for gardening (size 8 meters x 10 meters). It's been empty for last 12 years. My plan is to start to use it to grow vegetables.
3. Help me to write/proof-read my community proposal and website.
4. I would be good if you are a story teller because I want to listen to your story - anything interesting. Mostly, I love to hear about culture, science, economic and history.
5. Male or female are welcome to help me.
1. A room - I have 4 rooms in my house. I live with my brother and his wife. I will provide a room for you.
I live not far from the center of KL city. There is bus stop service 80 meters from my house. We do have a beautiful tropical park with full of monkeys and animals around it.
Most of the time I will be at home. I love to read books and do my work infront of computer.
I have my computer lab at home. You can use the computer if you want to.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 2-4 hours a day, 4 days a week